GT Academy 370Z & GTR 's in all colors and all 0/0/0. Closed.

• Thread starter Ddrizle
  • 51 comments
Hello there.👍 I have a level 22 ticket lined up already unfortunately. Perhaps you have a BD ticket I do not have? If so I'd be able to trade on the 14th of August if you still are interested. Here's my garage so that you may check if you'd like.:)
http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=16320

I have a 65; 66; 89 & 42 and i can trade one of these for the GT Academy 370Z Brilliant White Pearl. I'm Free from August 05, if you want shedulle the date and i send you the FR.

I have a 65; 66; 89 & 42 and i can trade one of these for the GT Academy 370Z Brilliant White Pearl. I'm Free from August 05, if you want shedulle the date and i send you the FR.
I'd like the 89 ticket please.👍 8-14-11 will be the date I will be able to send your Brilliant White Pearl GT Academy. Please send and FR to Ddrizle Thank you.:)

i sended u a fr request looking for a trade for the GT Academy GTR Super Black i got a 66 67 70 71 89 82 10 bd tickets 1000 ticket but i can trade on the of 4 aug

i sended u a fr request looking for a trade for the GT Academy GTR Super Black i got a 66 67 70 71 89 82 10 bd tickets 1000 ticket but i can trade on the of 4 aug
Hello.:) My next available trade day will be the 15th of August. That is when I'd be able to send your Super Black GTR, if this is ok, please let me know, thanks. I would like the 66 ticket please. :) 👍

Closed for now, I wish to complete listed trades first and then open back up at a later date.:)👍

Last edited:
Will send spinning ball the one I cant remember from the message last night, and try to send aqua, scorpion,chicane, grid mesh,intersection,mistral ripple and sidewinder over the next few days. Plus I only need the 6 cars not 8 days of cars so you can move everything up a bit.
thanks again

Trickster sent!
may I change the color of the next 370z from Platinum Black to Blade Silver?
I'll send Smalljaw soon, but I think I'll need you to empty your GB
cheers

Hi.

have these cars to trade for a gt academy 370z any color.

Ferrari 458 Italia full modified in White
Amuse S2000 GT1 04 Black
Mazda RX 7 Spirit R Type A 02 fully tuned in White

Are you interested?

Nismo 400R in Super Clear Red II sent
Nismo 400R in Super Clear Red II received. :)👍 Thank you very much!👍 Titanium Gray 370Z will be sent 8-13-11

jvr
Trickster sent!
may I change the color of the next 370z from Platinum Black to Blade Silver?
I'll send Smalljaw soon, but I think I'll need you to empty your GB
cheers
Trickster gear received. Thank you very much! 👍 Blade Silver GT Academy 370Z sent. 👍 My giftbox is now empty.

Hi.

have these cars to trade for a gt academy 370z any color.

Ferrari 458 Italia full modified in White
Amuse S2000 GT1 04 Black
Mazda RX 7 Spirit R Type A 02 fully tuned in White

Are you interested?
Hello there.:) I have those vehicles already. Once I complete all my already scheduled trades perhaps we can trade then(provided you are still looking for a GTA 370z by then). Thanks. 👍

Nismo 400R in Super Clear Red II received. :)👍 Thank you very much!👍 Titanium Gray 370Z will be sent 8-13-11

Trickster gear received. Thank you very much! 👍 Blade Silver GT Academy 370Z sent. 👍 My giftbox is now empty.

Hello there.:) I have those vehicles already. Once I complete all my already scheduled trades perhaps we can trade then(provided you are still looking for a GTA 370z by then). Thanks. 👍

Ok. please send me a fr request once you completed your trades to remember me. bye

Thank You Much, more trades to come for sure, when you are ready hit me up we'll make some deals

Thanks you for the trades, a pleasure to trade with. Anytime you need anything I'll help if I can

I'm interested in your gta cars. If there's anything in my garage (have all cars and 90% gear) you'd like, let me know.

Just in case you trades become open again, I am interested to trade for both GT academy 370Z and GTRs. Just look in my garage for whatever car you're interested in. Thanks.

Back