GT cup Gr.3

• Thread starter cyder2
  • 64 comments
Any tips for the RBR race? I’ve moved difficulty to easy and still get smoked.
I remember using the Mercedes GT3 car for this race.

1. I set TCS1
2. The first corner is where you can gain a lot, brake early, hit the apex, be very smooth on the way out, and you can carry massive speed into the straight
3. The 90* second corner is tricky. Go wide on the left, and cut across to hit the apex on the way out. Be gentle with the throttle, as you will spin off is you are too aggressive.
4. Next corner, brake early and anticipate the understeer. You have to balance the car with the throttle well here to get a good exit
5. The next corners are straight forward. Be smooth.
6. Last corner, is the same as the 1st corner. You can gain a lot here.

If i recall this race has rain too?

I remember using the Mercedes GT3 car for this race.

1. I set TCS1
2. The first corner is where you can gain a lot, brake early, hit the apex, be very smooth on the way out, and you can carry massive speed into the straight
3. The 90* second corner is tricky. Go wide on the left, and cut across to hit the apex on the way out. Be gentle with the throttle, as you will spin off is you are too aggressive.
4. Next corner, brake early and anticipate the understeer. You have to balance the car with the throttle well here to get a good exit
5. The next corners are straight forward. Be smooth.
6. Last corner, is the same as the 1st corner. You can gain a lot here.

If i recall this race has rain too?
Yeah it rains most of the race. I’ll see what I can do

Ah ok. Then you would need to check the weather radar all the time. Inters will do to win this race. Good luck buddy.
Had to use a few extra assists, but I got it done with the AMG 20. Now onto the Mt. Panorama event. Got that 1 and 1 more to complete every single player race

Back