• Thread starter wlashack
  • 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
wlashack
Hello,
I am trying to use gt-engine.com site to find BoP values (Power and Weight) to be able to set my cars for training the same way as they will be set by BoP in the race. I tried to compare values that show BoP before race with those on gt-engine.com, but if I am looking well, they always differ.

While Weight seems to be always the same, Power differs in every car i tested. Example:

GT7 says that BoP M for my Geneseis X Gr.3 is 514 BHP and 1303 kg.
gt-engine.com says here that it is 522 BHP and 1303 kg.

Am I missing something or are gt-engine data wrong?

Thanks!

Hello,
I am trying to use gt-engine.com site to find BoP values (Power and Weight) to be able to set my cars for training the same way as they will be set by BoP in the race. I tried to compare values that show BoP before race with those on gt-engine.com, but if I am looking well, they always differ.

While Weight seems to be always the same, Power differs in every car i tested. Example:

GT7 says that BoP M for my Geneseis X Gr.3 is 514 BHP and 1303 kg.
gt-engine.com says here that it is 522 BHP and 1303 kg.

Am I missing something or are gt-engine data wrong?

Thanks!
We're not, and don't provide support for, whatever gt-engine is. Why don't you contact them and ask about issues you're having with their site?

Also 514hp ≈ 522PS, so that's probably what you're missing.

Thanks, you are right, I missed that they use different units.

But why so angry? I thought this forum is about everything related to gt7. What is wrong?

But why so angry?
Where?
I thought this forum is about everything related to gt7.
It is. Functionality of third-party sites is not that.

Most places have a contact form, and using that is a better way to get support for issues regarding their services than going to an unrelated site at random and asking there instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back