GT Planet WRC League

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 707 comments
Took the first stage to get used to the R3. If it decides it want's to go for a trip into the bushes it seems almost impossible too stop. Enjoyed the little 3 stage test though.
Does have a one track mind sometimes, a lot of fun though.

I can find the Club in the "Friends Clubs" section. When I click on the club the red join button usually doesn't appear but if I click on a few random clubs and stuff and come back then it will eventually appear. When I click on it, the pop up window with the info about assists/scoring type/etc pops up and I click join again and... nothing happens.

The join button also doesn't appear for other clubs unless I click on random stuff again and come back, but then when it appears it does actually lets me join all the the other clubs I tried. Tried on 2 different devices, both using different browsers. Tried refreshing, signing out and back in, turning off adblock, etc.

I found a thread where someone had a similar issue that had no solution other than "I dunno one day it just started working again."

Any suggestions?

Did the whole Pacifico rally in one go last night. It was slippery out there but the lower powered cars were marginally easier to handle than Rally1 or some of the vintage racers.

Not that that stopped me nausing up stage four, of course. This is my biggest moment of shame where I attempted to get back on track after a slip and ended up hitting another tree. My exhaust was never the same after that.

Screenshot_20241020-124712.png

Last edited:
I can find the Club in the "Friends Clubs" section. When I click on the club the red join button usually doesn't appear but if I click on a few random clubs and stuff and come back then it will eventually appear. When I click on it, the pop up window with the info about assists/scoring type/etc pops up and I click join again and... nothing happens.

The join button also doesn't appear for other clubs unless I click on random stuff again and come back, but then when it appears it does actually lets me join all the the other clubs I tried. Tried on 2 different devices, both using different browsers. Tried refreshing, signing out and back in, turning off adblock, etc.

I found a thread where someone had a similar issue that had no solution other than "I dunno one day it just started working again."

Any suggestions?
Could you try the Racenet APP maybe?

Maybe try through the URL link?

Edit - Frustrating start in Pacifico. Big offs on all 3 of the first stages. Also got stuck in a paddy field between the rows and had to reverse out. Last 2 stages were fairly clean and I managed to close the gap to @Cabelmania but the damage was done.

image_2024-10-20_155129098.png

WRC_ej2J07oLOG.png

Last edited:
Decent run for me, marred by a few mistakes early on. Final leg times show I could have been nearer the top, so something to be happy about there for the rest of the season.

I had an awful time :lol: Forgot how much I struggle on the Indonesian stages...never done a rally where I've basically rolled on every stage. Ah well.

Any suggestions?
I'm also having his same issue, don't know if it's an issue with Racenet or something else

Edit: figured it out, club is friends only so I've sent a FR on Racenet to @MagpieRacer

Last edited:
Could you try the Racenet APP maybe?

Maybe try through the URL link?
Hm, says the App doesn't work with my device, but can maybe borrow another and try in the next day or two.

I tried through the link, I can never get the red join button to appear from the direct link, I have to go to the clubs section and click on some random clubs until the button appears for one of them, then if I go back to the GT Planet club the button will be there too.

When I can get the red join button to appear I can click on the second join button in the pop up with the assists/etc info and then the window just goes away and nothing happens, where as all of the other ones there is another pop up that says "Congratulations you are now part of _____" after clicking the join button.
I'm also having his same issue, don't know if it's an issue with Racenet or something else

Edit: figured it out, club is friends only so I've sent a FR on Racenet to @MagpieRacer
I sent RYAN and Magpie requests but only RYAN accepted, but that made it appear on my list. I don't think I specifically have to have the club leader on the friends list though because it lets me join other clubs that RYAN is in, including the Modern Classics one.

Quite frustrating...

Hm, says the App doesn't work with my device, but can maybe borrow another and try in the next day or two.

I tried through the link, I can never get the red join button to appear from the direct link, I have to go to the clubs section and click on some random clubs until the button appears for one of them, then if I go back to the GT Planet club the button will be there too.

When I can get the red join button to appear I can click on the second join button in the pop up with the assists/etc info and then the window just goes away and nothing happens, where as all of the other ones there is another pop up that says "Congratulations you are now part of _____" after clicking the join button.

I sent RYAN and Magpie requests but only RYAN accepted, but that made it appear on my list. I don't think I specifically have to have the club leader on the friends list though because it lets me join other clubs that RYAN is in, including the Modern Classics one.

Quite frustrating...
I have accepted a number of friend requests today, you should both be able to get on the club now.

Back