GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,782 views
(Sorry for double post)

2019 Audi R8 LMS unveiled at Paris Motor Show. Takes styling cues from the new design language similar to the Audi VGT.

(Completely missed out on calling it the LMS Ultra)

334C6014-7F6C-421C-9273-0C25573ACEE2.jpeg


C76704FE-E87F-4DFB-BFAC-FFC62DC2A7E3.jpeg
 
Sweet. Hopefully there'll be a couple on the grid for the Bathurst 12hr next year.
 
It's relatively the same time zone, how could they not send at least a couple of cars.

:bowdown:

Fingers crossed. 👍

Factory Honda, Nissan, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Mercedes and Bentley enteries would be an absolute dream and make for one hell of a race. :drool:
 
Fingers crossed. 👍

Factory Honda, Nissan, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Mercedes and Bentley enteries would be an absolute dream and make for one hell of a race. :drool:
And that's just the GT3 class. I'm really hoping GT4 has a competitive, factory-supported field too.
 
And that's just the GT3 class. I'm really hoping GT4 has a competitive, factory-supported field too.
Hopefully, with the USA/MARC Cars GT4 M4 making a return, more teams will jump on the GT4 bandwagon.
 
I just want to see the Gallardos back and be competitive. They're so much better looking than the Huracans IMO.
 
I just want to see the Gallardos back and be competitive. They're so much better looking than the Huracans IMO.

Won't happen especially with the "current" gen GT3 cars all getting "Evo" options.
 
Won't happen especially with the "current" gen GT3 cars all getting "Evo" options.

It's still a BoP class though so performance is still all relative. I'm pretty sure the organizers do minor BoP through the weekend no?
 
It's still a BoP class though so performance is still all relative. I'm pretty sure the organizers do minor BoP through the weekend no?
I guess it's like not seeing the SLS in races. Customer support for the new cars. I think the last tie I saw a galardo, is in Australian GT.- they have a separate trophy class for older GT3 cars.
 
Looks like we have our 2019 Bathurst 12 Hour winners. :lol:
I just want Craig to win.

If it means the other two get a win as well then I’ll take that deal.

They’ll be incredibly hard to beat & the biggest factor will be the BoP given to the Merc.
 
All three of them? Ugh. Whincup driving with Lowndes is bad enough, let alone Van Gisbergen... I wonder what the other V8 drivers will do.
They're not in a Holden. So, I don't mind at all. ;)
 
Give Christopher Mies a GT3 R8 with no restrictions and no weight and this is what he can do. A new Bathurst track record.1:59.2. :eek:

DsGVqVjVsAAj00f.jpg
 
Give Christopher Mies a GT3 R8 with no restrictions and no weight and this is what he can do. A new Bathurst track record.1:59.2. :eek:

DsGVqVjVsAAj00f.jpg
I hope there's onboard footage of that lap :bowdown:
 
I hope there's onboard footage of that lap :bowdown:

Oh man, I hope so too. It'd be quite something to watch.

A sub 2 minute Bathurst is something I didn't think we'd see for at least a few more years. :lol: :crazy:
 
Back