GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

Yeah, big hit.
IMG_4505.jpeg

Last edited:
Sturm off at Blanchimont from P2 overall - car wrecked, and damage to the tyre barrier, so a long FCY in store. Luckily Sturm walked away.

The rain had just restarted, and the cars were struggling to get temp back into their slicks, so it was very challenging conditions - someone having a big off, esp. at Blanchimont, was not a surprise.

Unbelievable - horrendous luck for Ferrari #51 :(

The only place that a car can break down and not trigger a yellow, or for anyone to get past - and their last stop of the race, from the race lead... - you couldn't make it up. Feel very sorry for AF Corse.

Last edited:
That's a beautiful victory! Overall, a good but frustrative race at the same time, just like Le Mans.

Just a question though.. Where was the "GiveMeMyUpdatedGT3GridNowPolyphonyDigital!!!" team during the most important GT3 race worldwide?

Just a question though.. Where was the "GiveMeMyUpdatedGT3GridNowPolyphonyDigital!!!" team during the most important GT3 race worldwide?
I was sorely tempted, believe me! 😅 I'd love the 296 GT3, that's the only big omission for me; the M4 GT3 would also be great, as would the KTM X-Bow and the Maserati MC20 GT2 as well. That said, it is already possible to create a great GT3 race in GT7, but the 296 GT3 would make it near perfect IMO.

-

Great and deserved win for Comtoyou and Aston Martin :bowdown: Chuffed for Nicki Thiim too... he's always been impressive when I watched him, and I was also lucky enough to meet him last year in a restaurant in Spa just before last year's race; I asked him if it was OK if I took a picture of him and his teammates and he laughed, pointed at Kelvin van der Linde, and said something along the lines of "Don't ask me, he's the star..." :P

-

Rowe were unlucky to have to pit with 2.5 minutes left, and lost P2 as a result - but that pitlane incident that cost AF Corse the overall win will be hard to beat in terms of sheer bad luck, and P2 for them must feel like a pyrrhic victory.

I was also delighted to see that #5 finished the race (I think in P23, 8th in Class, but ahead of the WRT M4 of Marciello, Rossi and Martin), so a massive achievement - not least as Sam Neary only drove that car for the first time a couple of weeks ago, or so his Mum told me 😅

If you want all the GT2 and GT3 cars, you can find them in ACC. They even gave us a free update of the Mustang GT3 recently.

The only Spa 24h car they are missing is the new Vantage. Every other model is in the game (base game or DLC).

Latest Posts

Back