GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be possible yes. But only the original creator will be able to edit the livery design.
So there's no option to make it editable for everyone or certain people you choose?

It would be a nice option if I create a livery for my team and my teammates want it, but with a different racing number...

So there's no option to make it editable for everyone or certain people you choose?

It would be a nice option if I create a livery for my team and my teammates want it, but with a different racing number...

Is this confirmed ? I of like the idea of someone not ruining something you worked hard to put together but if you download a Livery and can make it better than it is then it kinda sucks. Maybe they should give us the option of letting others change our Liveries.

Another Livery I did back in the beta days. Not very complex and a rather quick job compared to the cars I did earlier. This time I used the SRT Tomahawk GTS-R Vision Gran Turismo - a car I don't really like but I've worked with it anyway. Expect more from me once the game is released all across the globe. Cheers :cheers:

SRT Tomahawk GTS-R VGT

20171011130108.jpg

20171011130118.jpg

20171011130128.jpg

Anyone been able to change wheels?
Bought two sets for an AMG GT snd they dont show up in the livery editor..
Edit
Looks like some wheels can't be used on some cars.

Also pretty dissapointed that it looks like you cant access and changr your liveries from the beta :(

Last edited:
Soooo... where do all the manufacturer specific decals go on the pre-made liveries? Don't tell me we have to wait until the importer is live?

Can we please stop it with the Gold Dipped SRT Tomahawk Vision Gran Turismos ? Mater of fact can we stop Gold dipping all cars from now on ? I get it you got the Gold Paint so now you want to dip all you cars in it, call it a Livery and share it for all to see. Never mind that's what every 12 year old with a copy of GT Sport is doing as we speak. So please I'm begging you, can you just like Gold dip one of your cars ? or maybe stick to dipping the rims ?
Anyway here's my M Style BMW Vision GT Livery. If you dig it you can search for as BMW Vision GT and download it.

m.jpg

Still i cant find how to find alle the liverys made by you guys and put them on my car iam blind i think? Can somebody please tell me how to do that?

Still i cant find how to find alle the liverys made by you guys and put them on my car iam blind i think? Can somebody please tell me how to do that?

Click on Discover botton and you can browse other players Liveries, photos and stuff. You can also search for keywords like GTR, BMW and browse through newest uploads, most popular etc. Its pretty easy to navigate

I cannot upload a completed design, it says saved to library, then says failed to create livery, therefore nothing in my library..any ideas

I'm loving being able to replicate the old Gulf Porsche liveries, but I want the importer because the game definitely needs logos for Larsen's Biscuits and Peniston Oil. ;)

Don't forget Boudreaux's Butt Paste and Julio's Thongs for Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back