Not open for further replies.
DMgwHapW0AEZvyb.jpg:large

DMgwpeeW4AAOVUd.jpg:large

DMgw5DXXUAAfpW7.jpg:large

DMgxDEgXUAAgWgB.jpg:large

DMgxOpGX0AAIcjW.jpg:large

DMgxaIWWAAAUsy2.jpg:large

DMgxg8NWsAAVvex.jpg:large

Best livery editor I've used by a margin (although the only others I've used were in NFS Shift and NFS 2015...)​

Last edited:
Posted a few in the Scapes thread, but I don't have many pictures yet. I'll probably spend a good amount of time taking photos in the future though.

And thanks !

Brand Logo Decals Gone

Was just on working on a car and noticed the Brand Logos are in one icon now. Many are missing. Wonder whats up. Seems like that's the sort of thing you would have worked out before launch.

Brand Logo Decals Gone

Was just on working on a car and noticed the Brand Logos are in one icon now. Many are missing. Wonder whats up. Seems like that's the sort of thing you would have worked out before launch.

if was a Ferrari i think is normal, i noticed the same, maybe for license issue, i suppose

if was a Ferrari i think is normal, i noticed the same, maybe for license issue, i suppose

This makes sense, I’ve only tried adding a livery to the GT3 458 and the brand logos seem limited as I’ve seen loads of pictures with brands that are not available on the 458!

why on some cars can we not see certain patterns or logos?
Even with paint my Porsche will not allow me to see things. Plus i am not allowed to paint them.
:(

Somebody, not so while ago, expressed their concernes about obscenity showing up in GTS as a result of livery editor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back