• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171020002214.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171020002306.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171020002024.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171020004153.png

I got couple cool ideas but this SVG upload thing is bummer, anybody know when they gonna finally implement it ? You would think it would a priority.

I made a rather colourful Mazda 6 Group 4 wrap but I don't have any pics of it yet... It's purple on top and metallic red on the bottom, and 3 different coloured "streaks" (teal, blue and orange I think) if you will on the red, with a giant Exxon logo on the side... It looks awesome.

Can you do this kind of thing with decals and logos in the helmet editor too, or is that just basic colours as per the demo?

Damn that last one is incredible.

Especially as they would have had to build Miku out of shapes, whilst waiting on the SVG importer. That must have taken a lot of time and patience ! I tried, myself, in the demo to build her from shapes and failed hard :lol: Making a cartoon character from scratch is hard if you don't have the artistic chops and I certainly do not :boggled:

Hi there !

Just one question :

I won a white GT3 RS. I want to paint it in orange color manufacturer. How to be sure to choose the right color code in editor ?

gallery-thumb-3.jpg

Unless you can find the RGB paint code i.e. and input it manually in the colour selecter, the best you can do, and what I would do, is match it by eye. It looks like red with a hint of orange, so a little bit along the colour slider, and a little off maximum colour and maximum brightness, so in the top right part of the shade square but not right in the corner. Play around with it and you should get a very close match pretty quickly.

Hi there !

Just one question :

I won a white GT3 RS. I want to paint it in orange color manufacturer. How to be sure to choose the right color code in editor ?

gallery-thumb-3.jpg
The oficial Porsche name for that colour is “lava orange” but couldn’t find any colour guide. Try R277 G77 B40. But I am not sure if it will match.

Hi there !

Just one question :

gallery-thumb-3.jpg

I loaded a photo of the car from the Porsche configurator into Photoshop, selected lots of areas of the bodywork, and used the blur average tool, the colour it came up with is 255, 84, 55.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back