GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
to get them in the online library, first you need to press the Add to Online Library button on a livery (they are different from Scapes), after you should get a notification that is was added to your library (pressing the heart will not add them to your online library), afterwords if you buy the car the livery is made for you can apply it in the Home screen (where you change car), to see your saved liveries go to the side menu where it says Library all your Liveries, scapes, race photos, replays, decals are save here and to show your online library with the ones you have uploaded after you share them, and the ones you have saved from someone else using the discovery tab. make sure you press R1 when on you click liveries in the Library to go to the Online Library. you only need to be level 5 i think to use/create liveries. Hope this Helps.

Ok, thanks. So I need to have the car it was created for, that's why it isn't showing in my library. Well, if I read what you wrote correctly anyway, haha. That's probably why I can't see them when trying to add to certain cars. Thanks for the help.

Did they remove most of the brand logos with 1.03? If so it makes that Editor almost uninteresting for me. I am not interested in fantasy logos. i want the realistic ones plz. For example Mobil 1 and Speedline i used a lot and they seem to be gone now? Especially since i work in one of the companys i loved to do paints with them on the car.

Can someone please make a Gr4 BMW M4 with carbon fiber quarter panels? Or explain to me how I can make my own carbon fiber.

Thank you

Did they remove most of the brand logos with 1.03? If so it makes that Editor almost uninteresting for me. I am not interested in fantasy logos. i want the realistic ones plz. For example Mobil 1 and Speedline i used a lot and they seem to be gone now? Especially since i work in one of the companys i loved to do paints with them on the car.

It depends on the car you use , some cars have some decals , some have others.

Can someone please make a Gr4 BMW M4 with carbon fiber quarter panels? Or explain to me how I can make my own carbon fiber.

Thank you
You can't do carbon fiber, sadly. Maybe when the decal uploader is ready you could import a skin and align it across the entire car or in certain parts. Right now you can only do the carbon look with matte black.

You can't do carbon fiber, sadly. Maybe when the decal uploader is ready you could import a skin and align it across the entire car or in certain parts. Right now you can only do the carbon look with matte black.
Is matte black just solid black?

I created a Porsche livery based on the Mercedes F1... but now that I’ve seen some of the liveries here I feel kind of bad... lol

Still! I’m gonna post them here so you guys let me know how I can improve it.

Attachments

• 25696BF7-73F3-4E35-A26A-3925374E527A.jpeg
    25696BF7-73F3-4E35-A26A-3925374E527A.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 05F166B7-949F-44A7-BF20-6B32EDB4D449.jpeg
    05F166B7-949F-44A7-BF20-6B32EDB4D449.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 7382463B-B091-446F-990D-76D87FCBB885.jpeg
    7382463B-B091-446F-990D-76D87FCBB885.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
It depends on the car you use , some cars have some decals , some have others.
Really? How makes this sence? That would be annoying :( But i will try to put one of them to a car that already has it and then i will see. Because yesterday i could not put my favorit logos on any car anymore :(.

Really? How makes this sence? That would be annoying :( But i will try to put one of them to a car that already has it and then i will see. Because yesterday i could not put my favorit logos on any car anymore :(.

Licensing.

moogleplays is really something. he just made Daniel Craig's James Bond on a Aston Martin. he has inspired me to make this as a Livery, so far i have the clothes to go and to do up the head piece as i got better with techniques as i made it so the hat could be better. will post the final product after i am done. if you want to see the progress look up #Anime and #Yugioh in Scapes.dark_magician_girl_render_by_avdt-d6oxtlp.png

I thought it was just me, I'd done a Porsche livery and there were loads of logo options, came to do a Ferrari 458 one and there were a lot less :grumpy:

My first uploaded livery is inspired by Aryton Senna's helmet, and a McLaren P1 colour scheme I saw doing something similar. It is searchable, just look for "senna" and you should find it. Its for the Gr. 4 McLaren.

The final touches will be uploading Senna's signature as a SVG and using it on the roof, and perhaps the rear wing, so this livery is 95% done.

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 14.34.50.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 14.34.41.png
WhatsApp Image 2017-10-26 at 09.24.46.jpeg

My first uploaded livery is inspired by Aryton Senna's helmet, and a McLaren P1 colour scheme I saw doing something similar. It is searchable, just look for "senna" and you should find it. Its for the Gr. 4 McLaren.

The final touches will be uploading Senna's signature as a SVG and using it on the roof, and perhaps the rear wing, so this livery is 95% done.

View attachment 683983 View attachment 683984 View attachment 683985

Good work, love the signature idea!

Good work, love the signature idea!

Thanks. Really enjoying the livery editor as 'creative downtime' when hours intensity of close, clean racing gets too much. Currently working on a Goodyear blue/pink Gr.3 Porsche livery!

I like all you guys liverys but i cant find them because the search function in the game wont work! Is that me or know problem?

senna-sempre-20-logo-pv_1.jpg

View attachment 683983 View attachment 683984 View attachment 683985
Always Ayrton Senna!
It will be cool a replay at Interlagos or Suzuka with this car...

The Mercedes is the other Pace Car, correct? Haven't seen anybody post it. I'm hoping it'll show up in the Mileage Exchange soon.

I like all you guys liverys but i cant find them because the search function in the game wont work! Is that me or know problem?

Yes there's a problem with the online library, you can only find liveries for a day. After that day they just get lost and you won't be able to find them anymore, other than through people their profiles. I'm hoping it's a bug and not by design cause this kind of ruins the idea of sharing. I really am surprised that not more people are complaining about this.

I thought it was just me, I'd done a Porsche livery and there were loads of logo options, came to do a Ferrari 458 one and there were a lot less :grumpy:

Ferrari must be very strict about whose logos can be seen on their car. It may be related to how they operate their sponsor contracts in F1 with Philip Morris/Marlboro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back