GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMR Works V12 Vantage GT3 #007 2016 N24

#gravelwraps #amr #007
Genre: Replica
I have a bit of a thing for Aston Martins, hard to tell right ;) I am pleased with this one a lot, it looks great in game, with the special colour silver base coat having a good amount of shine, but is not overwhelming like the chrome!

I have to revisit Billie next, I have already touched up the base paint so it is much better than the first release, but I would like to add a the missing logo's... I have scoured the web, but one is proving difficult to find!

AMR Works V12 Vantage GT3 #007 2016 N24

#gravelwraps #amr #007
Genre: Replica
I have a bit of a thing for Aston Martins, hard to tell right ;) I am pleased with this one a lot, it looks great in game, with the special colour silver base coat having a good amount of shine, but is not overwhelming like the chrome!

I have to revisit Billie next, I have already touched up the base paint so it is much better than the first release, but I would like to add a the missing logo's... I have scoured the web, but one is proving difficult to find!

I painted this using fantasy decals early in the game, not expecting the decal uploader to be out so soon! lol Its a nuce paint, works really well with the lines of the car.

Mazda 787B Tribute

5765246410695933952_0.jpg

Shared under #zzz #787b #mazda

It took me over 2 days to finish this one. Mainly because I had to create the vectors for: livery (green/orange/black), dashed line, playsure club logo, charge logo, login logo, the sticker of the 24h le mans (just above the doors) and the charge crest with the weird eagles or whatnot.

I think it's the best so far from the ones that were shared ofc. :)

...​

Is there any limit to the amount of decals you can download? The other day I ran into an issue where some weren't being saved. I deleted some unneeded decals and could then download new ones. Not sure if it was a bug or I hit the limit. I do have a good few hundred decals.

Mazda 787B Tribute

It took me over 2 days to finish this one. Mainly because I had to create the vectors for: livery (green/orange/black), dashed line, playsure club logo, charge logo, login logo, the sticker of the 24h le mans (just above the doors) and the charge crest with the weird eagles or whatnot.

...​

Holy... :bowdown: :drool: Man... you are the best! :D Thank you for creating my favorite liveries! This is the best Renown livery I have seen so far. Also, it looks match with LM55. Great job! 👍

Okay, now is my turn to bring more liveries showcase I had found recently :

TS050 with TS040 livery :

Bunch of MotoGP liveries :

Late 80's to early 90's Honda engined F1 team tribute with Shifter Kart

Initial D inspired livery. There is someone face at the roof but I can't recognized him :

McLaren Vodafone 650S GT3 :

https://twitter.com/lemonGTs/status/932581092695015428

Keep up the good work guys! :cheers: 👍

Updated my iracing livery on the R8 some more logos and the roof and I made 4 versions in different colors those on the picture are the white/blue and liquid silver/black editions, also made a white/green and white/red.

The second Audi is a fictional Phoenix Racing R8

Attachments

• ap_CA12C683-9120-4666-BF2F-8DAB79A1605B.jpeg
    ap_CA12C683-9120-4666-BF2F-8DAB79A1605B.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 31
  • ap_89F8CB0C-5144-406A-AF14-08D40760B3F5.jpeg
    ap_89F8CB0C-5144-406A-AF14-08D40760B3F5.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 32
Holy... :bowdown: :drool: Man... you are the best! :D Thank you for creating my favorite liveries! This is the best Renown livery I have seen so far. Also, it looks match with LM55. Great job! 👍

Okay, now is my turn to bring more liveries showcase I had found recently :

TS050 with TS040 livery :

Bunch of MotoGP liveries :

Late 80's to early 90's Honda engined F1 team tribute with Shifter Kart

Initial D inspired livery. There is someone face at the roof but I can't recognized him :

McLaren Vodafone 650S GT3 :

Keep up the good work guys! :cheers: 👍

Those retro Karts are pretty nicely done.

Aso the Merc.Mclaren is not bad. I'm working on one of those myself. Going to be pretty sweet when i'm done, just need a couple more logos to finish it.

I just finished a Martini RSR last night. Sadly I don't have any shots to post yet. As I have recently moved house and don't have my com setup yet. Been visitng GTP while at work. ;)

Mazda 787B Tribute

...​

It's the best I've seen too. Hopefully I can still find it when I come back to my PS4, if not I'll add you because I don't want to loose this one ;)

Mazda 787B Tribute

...​

Take a bow for that.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
My God this is the best livery what I've ever seen. It's 10x times better than what Polyphony created for the 787B stealth model.

Share it now!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thank you :) I'll keep it for a while. I like to have an exclusive livery at every moment. Once I make another cool one I'll share this one, no problem. The normal version took me a lot more time to do and was shared right away. I didn't even went to a race with it yet. :D

Hi, first post on this forum for me :

Just wanna share my liveries too ! The first one is a replica of the C7 GTLM of Le Mans '17 :

tag : lemans, gr3, gt

Then a replica of the 2012 Audi R18 E-tron Quattro, took me hours to create this one ! Hope you like it ! There is also a Peugeot 908 with 2007 livery made by me

tag : lemans, gr1, chrome

And a gulf livery for the Aston Martin Vulcan :

tag : gulf, gt, lemans

Enjoy ! You can also add me as a friend on PSN if you want : Solidosnake21 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back