GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alongside these I've also shared some rally logos.

fMH6xKk.jpg

#gtrc #doubleg213

Mfvu4c3.jpg

#gtrc #doubleg213

As I do with most of my logos, I also did inverted/cutout version so you can have the car colour bleed through if you want.

I also did some modern style number squares with the GTRC logo in them.

You just need to add your numbers, generally they use a bright green or orange. You can also stick a square over the GTRC text if you wanted something else in the box.

The number square will show up under the same tags.

I know it's the font, but all I can see is G7RC or GPRC, that T is bad, just needs to go straight up.

Does anyone recognize this logo? Can't figure out the brand. :/

"Something" manufacturing?

Does anyone recognize this logo? Can't figure out the brand. :/

"Something" manufacturing?

I exhausted OI, which brought up Owens Illinois glass manufacturing, but even their old glass bottle logos doesn't match.

What car is it on?

Last edited:
VXR
I exhausted OI, which brought up Owens Illinois glass manufacturing, but even their old glass bottle logos doesn't match.

What car is it on?

Do you have the whole picture? Maybe one can find a better picture of the logo. From which car is it?

Aston Martin Zagato. But I've searched the internet for better high res pictures of this part of the car and I can't find any. :/

Heya! Amazing work posted here!

I did a Sega livery, using what I could find on the "Discover" section (I didn't have time and/or motivation to make my own SVG files and upload them - YET). Kudos to all the uploaders/creators; a lot of amazing, ready to use stuff out there. 👍:bowdown:

4611761964390023680_0.jpg

I'm now working on a Mitsu Lancer Evo livery based on the 80's Gallant's rally livery; dunno when it'll be ready, but I'll try and post it here, and share it, eventually, if people here think it's worthy of sharing :P

f61cb006826d1ac07934447539932feb--mitsubishi-galant-rally-car.jpg

Aston Martin Zagato. But I've searched the internet for better high res pictures of this part of the car and I can't find any. :/
Here are pictures of the model version. There is one where the logo is better readable, but my search was fruitless. But maybe the pictures help you with creating your livery. :cheers:

Here are pictures of the model version. There is one where the logo is better readable, but my search was fruitless. But maybe the pictures help you with creating your livery. :cheers:

i didnt find the logo, all i know its called CPP Manufacturing, you type that in and brings up a load of cars like the aston martin etc. i made the logo via photoshop and is better than nothing. though i could have made the middle part a bit wider.
Logo
Text

Last edited:
i didnt find the logo, all i know its called CPP Manufacturing, you type that in and brings up a load of cars like the aston martin etc. i made the logo via photoshop and is better than nothing. though i could have made the middle part a bit wider.
Logo
Text
Oh thanks, but I don't need it, I only did some research for a good friend > @zzz_pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back