GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Hi guys, can I have this logo vectorized and the letters aligned horizontally? Also the "/SA" should be on top of the last "E" and aligned to the right.

Devacarre.png

Hi guys, can I have this logo vectorized and the letters aligned horizontally? Also the "/SA" should be on top of the last "E" and aligned to the right.

View attachment 1077119
Not quite sure what you meant by the "/SA" should be "on top" of the last E but I can't imagine you actually meant the "/SA" should be sat directly on the top of the last E. So, with that in mind, I've done two versions because of the placement of the "/SA" above the E; the first version has the "/SA" the same size as the original logo, and the second has it adjusted to only occupy the same width as the E but this necessitated in making it smaller than the original logo. Let me know if you want it tweaking.

1630215617815.png

Attachments

• Dev Acarre [Horizontal] 1.svg
    3.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Dev Acarre [Horizontal] 2.svg
    3.5 KB · Views: 19
Can anyone turn this into an svg? I tried, but it was either way too big (WAY over 15KB), or looked like crap when I got it down to 15KB. The original image is a jpg and is pretty big.

BJK-SCAN-815.jpg

Sigh.....I wish I still had Photoshop.

Can anyone turn this into an svg? I tried, but it was either way too big (WAY over 15KB), or looked like crap when I got it down to 15KB. The original image is a jpg and is pretty big.

BJK-SCAN-815.jpg

Sigh.....I wish I still had Photoshop.

1630260245804.png

EDIT:

I hadn't noticed that the provided image is slightly rotated which, while being for the most part imperceptible, resulted in lots more anchor points than was necessary. So in the v2 below I've straightened it out by hand and been able to get rid of a whole bunch of anchor points, which itself has meant I haven't got to go so aggressive with the precision reduction and therefore the quality of text at the bottom is much better too. I had to eye-ball some of the curves, because of moving anchor points to straighten it up, but its barely noticeable. Uploaded so you can choose which you want to use...

1630264727323.png

Attachments

• PPI (GTS).svg
    10.3 KB · Views: 19
  • PPI v2 (GTS).svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Slightly simpler requests than... whatever that is...

If someone could do these please, I might actually fire up GTS this week...

1630712928340.png

1630712678690.png

Putting on a panto?
Not... quite. There's a music-themed livery thing going on this week and for me there can be only one answer to that...

I do have one I'd love to include, but I think it's waaaaay too complicated for anyone to do in any small, reasonable amount of time, because it's literally a guy:

1630760539917.png

(BG not needed; if anyone does fancy taking it on, go right ahead [his suit is shiny because it's black vinyl] but I won't ask anyone to do it)

Aaaand that should be a bigger clue to the music theme I'm going for :D

Not... quite. There's a music-themed livery thing going on this week and for me there can be only one answer to that...

I do have one I'd love to include, but I think it's waaaaay too complicated for anyone to do in any small, reasonable amount of time, because it's literally a guy:

View attachment 1078195

(BG not needed; if anyone does fancy taking it on, go right ahead [his suit is shiny because it's black vinyl] but I won't ask anyone to do it)

Aaaand that should be a bigger clue to the music theme I'm going for :D
Hows this?

1630765797835.png

At this quality it comes in five parts (looks awesome in game though! 🤣) but I have also made you a semi-transparent bounding box so you have a better idea of the whole area its going to occupy when you position it and then do the duplicate/replace trick. For best results order the layers with P1 at the bottom and P5 at the top.

Attachments

• Max Bounding.svg
    566 bytes · Views: 15
  • Max P1.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Max P2.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Max P3.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Max P4.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Max P5.svg
    4.9 KB · Views: 15
Couple more - this one's a really poor quality image, but all areas of the mask should be the same pink:

1630793375791.png

Also looking for these logos:

1630793547763.png

1630793972138.png

Not too sure what the best colour for the Fairlight logo will be, so if that one can be colourable that'd be great.

There's another mask somewhere, but I need to get a decent-ish version.

Couple more - this one's a really poor quality image, but all areas of the mask should be the same pink:

View attachment 1078257

Also looking for these logos:

View attachment 1078258

View attachment 1078259

Not too sure what the best colour for the Fairlight logo will be, so if that one can be colourable that'd be great.

There's another mask somewhere, but I need to get a decent-ish version.
Here's Fairlight.
EDIT: Here's also ZTT Records.
EDIT 2: I used @Drex124 masks as a template for the last decal. Cheers to him.

Attachments

• fairlightGTS.svg
    7.1 KB · Views: 17
  • zttGTS.svg
    667 bytes · Views: 16
  • pinkmaskGTS.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Attachments

• Salmon Mask.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 17
There's another one...?
There's at least two - another pink one which is a rabbit with a carrot and a green one - but the pink one is really a duplicate down to tobacco advertising.

It's also an actual record in the shape of a rabbit-faced pink mask with a carrot...

Hello again,
new request.

Groep Delorge

White

1411-Logogrootzwart.jpg

Black

delorge.png

with slogan
Black

delorge_300_125-300x125.jpg

White

78U4E7ff.png

Publia

publia.jpg

and is someone able to get this under 15 kb

colorpoint 2 text.jpg

Last edited:
and is someone able to get this under 15 kb

colorpoint 2 text.jpg
1630862788226.png

Even though I've used the correct font the letter U looks narrower in the above image but it is an optical illusion caused by the chequer pattern.

More to follow. Unless others beat me to it.

EDIT:

Following logo comes in two parts for two reasons; 1) To accommodate light or dark base colour the wordmark colour can be changed without affecting the logo, and 2) size.

Included a semi-transparent bounding box to guide whole logo positioning before duplicate/replace.

1630871708915.png

EDIT EDIT:

1630874669147.png

1630874734869.png

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

1630879543786.png

1630879637214.png

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Just noticed that after looking for a better quality version of the Publia logo I, for some unknown reason, replicated the version I found, rather than the one you provided. Oh well, at least having already done the previous one it only took me about 30 seconds to make this version! :lol::lol:

1630882750710.png

Attachments

• Superieur Interieur.svg
    7 KB · Views: 18
  • Publia.be [Bounding Box].svg
    125 bytes · Views: 18
  • Publia.be [Wordmark].svg
    6.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Publia.be [Symbol].svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Delorge Groep [White].svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Delorge Groep [Black].svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Delorge Groep [Slogan White].svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Delorge Groep [Slogan Black].svg
    12.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Publia.be Alt.svg
    9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
When asking for decals please have a look at this link first.

It can search so much better and faster than the in-game search.

If your decal is not listed there, then please provide as clear and as large image as you can in order to help make your decal.

The image should be of the actual logo. Providing images of the logo on a car is useless for scanning. Images of the logo on the car are only of use if the colours are different to the normal logo.

Also bear in mind how SVGs work and try to not ask for detailed photos/anime etc, as these probably won't get done as they take too much time to "convert" and some images are just impossible to do due to the 15kb size limit.
Is it possible, that the decal site is down?

Hey guys, can I ask a favour? I'm at work so would normally do it myself but can't get on Inkscape at the moment... Can someone take the Kicker logo below, and upload a version of just the text, and one of the "K" within the icon on the left (removing the box and just having the chevron from the "K") ?? I've attached a PNG from the decal search below.

Part 1:
1631008656939.png

Part 2:
1631008828305.png

I wouldn't mind if the text was done as just the yellow (no black outline), or even both versions if time allows!

Thanks in advance guys!!

Attachments

• 5125172255153750040_1.png
    5125172255153750040_1.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 16
Hey guys, can I ask a favour? I'm at work so would normally do it myself but can't get on Inkscape at the moment... Can someone take the Kicker logo below, and upload a version of just the text, and one of the "K" within the icon on the left (removing the box and just having the chevron from the "K") ?? I've attached a PNG from the decal search below.

Part 1:
View attachment 1078665
Part 2:
View attachment 1078666
I wouldn't mind if the text was done as just the yellow (no black outline), or even both versions if time allows!

Thanks in advance guys!!

1631013862871.png

1631013797033.png

1631013922732.png

Attachments

• Kicker [Wordmark].svg
    5.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Kicker [Wordmark No Outline].svg
    1.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Kicker [Chevron].svg
    228 bytes · Views: 18

Part 1:
View attachment 1078665
Part 2:
View attachment 1078666

Thanks in advance guys!!

Attachments

• kickerlogoGTS.svg
    313 bytes · Views: 19
  • kickerlogobGTS.svg
    372 bytes · Views: 18
  • kickerGTS.svg
    2.5 KB · Views: 18
  • kickertxtGTS.svg
    2.3 KB · Views: 19
  • kickertbGTS.svg
    3.2 KB · Views: 18
  • kickerbGTS.svg
    3.5 KB · Views: 19
  • kickerchevGTS.svg
    207 bytes · Views: 20
View attachment 1078361

Even though I've used the correct font the letter U looks narrower in the above image but it is an optical illusion caused by the chequer pattern.

More to follow. Unless others beat me to it.

EDIT:

Following logo comes in two parts for two reasons; 1) To accommodate light or dark base colour the wordmark colour can be changed without affecting the logo, and 2) size.

Included a semi-transparent bounding box to guide whole logo positioning before duplicate/replace.

View attachment 1078374

EDIT EDIT:

View attachment 1078410

View attachment 1078413

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

View attachment 1078442

View attachment 1078444

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Just noticed that after looking for a better quality version of the Publia logo I, for some unknown reason, replicated the version I found, rather than the one you provided. Oh well, at least having already done the previous one it only took me about 30 seconds to make this version! :lol::lol:

View attachment 1078449Thanks a lot mate,
only thing is the regular black delorge isn't showing in game.
Can you fix it ?

Latest Posts

Back