GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
A couple of extra things of interest to me from the clip.

Inters. and Wets still on the menu.
Can't wait to finally see some rain.

And I don't know what event he was driving.
Obviously the only one on the track, so probably Practise or Time Trial.
But the grandstands were empty.
I like those sorts of little details. 👍

All I'm going to say is the game is coming along nicely.

View attachment 657785

I've just noticed something new in the pitstop clip. There are Racing Super Soft tyres! Or is that old news?
IMG_2239.PNG

IMG_2240.PNG

This is the only one unlocked from what I've found which is available to the public.

Alright, thanks. Btw nice decision to try for a pit stop 👍. I actually curious how the pit stop works since the closed beta is released and then I saw your footage it is definitely one of best animated pit stop I have ever seen in a game. Reminds me of GT4 somehow.

Of course. Racing mediums. Pierre 1:35.7, Lucas 1:35.9, Matt Simmons 1:36.0. I'm on a 1:35.9. Not seen Pierre on it personally but apparently he got up to speed really quickly.
Good to hear. Have you got ahead of him yet? You can find a lot of time on Dragon Trail track. I'm sure you already know this but will mention anyway. First couple corners important to carry good apex speed and get a good exit, easy to lose couple of tenths just there alone. High speed chicane you have to carry a lot of speed into it and go flat out of it. Good track demo by a real F3 racer @Igor Fraga:

View attachment 657785

Looks beautiful, though if PD really have a partnership with the FIA and are seeking to make GT a "SPORT" they should give manual control in pit, penalize people for speeding in the pits, and generally make pitstop strategy an integral part of the races.

View attachment 657785

Looks great:tup:👍. Thanks for capturing this stuff:cheers: I remember reading on the WMD forums that it was quite a bit of work to model these pit stops because every car had to be modeled individually due to the different dimensions obviously. It's a lot to ask but I do hope the animation responds to your inputs, meaning fuel/no fuel, 2 or 4 tires, aero adjustment or not, etc.

Strange thing about this pit stop is that the car don't drive through the pit lane. Once the car entry the pit lane, it immediately teleporting to the crew and right after pit stop exit the pit.
I was looking for the pit crew and I couldn't find it. I think it's a kind of cutscene.

Back