GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
I honestly find it hilarious that out of all the things you could rightly complain about in GTS, you chose the to complain about the omission of a single sign on one track.

Honestly, this community.

I guess instead of car pack content like Forza fans, GT fans instead bitch and moan about trackside details in content updates then.

i1UsKcnxqEPL9SB.jpg

that yellow stripe on the road doesnt have the right shade of yellow it should be giallo modena gelbe jaune 00156721 where can i get refunded

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Not that the Classic Group C cars are in the same class as the modern LMP1 beasts.

First World Problems.

Something´s missing in the backgrund.

i1UsKcnxqEPL9SB.jpg

that yellow stripe on the road doesnt have the right shade of yellow it should be giallo modena gelbe jaune 00156721 where can i get refunded

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Not that the Classic Group C cars are in the same class as the modern LMP1 beasts.

First World Problems.
I just made my comment because these details are avaialable both in Gt5 and Gt6 which were in a previous console. PD has not done a greatr job in GT Sports and you still defend them.

Attachments

• 3F8EF37400000578-4425940-image-a-32_1493040204029.jpg
    3F8EF37400000578-4425940-image-a-32_1493040204029.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited by a moderator:
Something´s missing in the backgrund.

I just made my comment because these details are avaialable both in Gt5 and Gt6 which were in a previous console. PD has not done a greatr job in GT Sports and you still defend them.
The representation of the track in GTS is miles ahead of GT5/6. The road surface itself was even modeled improperly and was far too bumpy. Track side detail was horrible, trees looked like a PS2 game, and just the environment felt off. The GTS version is the best recreation of of Circuit De La Sarthe in any game/sim that I have seen.

I don't understand this 'sign' problem. It's like you can't drive on the track because of it?

If the issue would be in ETS2, I would understand the problem, because in that game the signs are essential. For example:
latest

maxresdefault.jpg

So let's just stop here. That Sarthe is indeed pretty well replicated in GTS, there is even a thread for it on GTP. If that sign would be there, I'm sure no one would notice it.

I don't understand this 'sign' problem. It's like you can't drive on the track because of it?

If the issue would be in ETS2, I would understand the problem, because in that game the signs are essential. For example:
latest

maxresdefault.jpg

So let's just stop here. That Sarthe is indeed pretty well replicated in GTS, there is even a thread for it on GTP. If that sign would be there, I'm sure no one would notice it.
Bad example. :P Those are different places. :D

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

I wanna assume that the sign is suppose located off track in the background, where it can't really be seen by anyone. If that's the case, why is this being complained about? It's a trackside detail, they've never looked good. And then to say that PD did a bad job because of this and a few missing background details(not you)? What kind of hyper-purist, perfectionist mindset is that?

This page is a joke. it´s taboo to criticize this crap called GT Sports lol

This is only an example. Everything is in the eye of the beholder.
So to convince everyone, you decided that the best way to show the inaccuracies in the modeling of the track was to post a photo of one sign? That was the most inaccurate thing you find, that you decided would be adequate to use in convincing everyone?

Last edited:

This is only an example. Everything is in the eye of the beholder.
That isn't a criticism, that's a nitpick, a very minor nitpick. And the fact that you completely trash the track because of a missing sign and some other background details seems a bit over the top. It really feels like you're trying your hardest to look for something wrong on the track so that you can claim that its "poorly scanned". And criticizing GTS isn't taboo on this site. While there may be fanboys who are quick to attack any and all criticism towards the game, if you go through each thread you'll be hardpressed to find anyone actually attacking another for saying something negative about the game. You say that criticism towards GTS is taboo and yet this entire forum is full of people sharing their nitpicks and legitimate with the game. Even in this thread.

It's not so much the criticism but the attitude of some of the people who post here. GTS is a flawed game, but there's no shortage of instances of people overreacting over relatively minor things, as well as people with limited/no understanding of how certain things in the game are developed.

It's not so much the criticism but the attitude of some of the people who post here. GTS is a flawed game, but there's no shortage of instances of people overreacting over relatively minor things, as well as people with limited/no understanding of how certain things in the game are developed.
Are you new to the internet then! :rolleyes: ;) :lol:

I'm finding it hard to understand why you would complain about such a minute issue in a thread that's announcing an update that happened over a month ago. If I were you I'd go to the "GT Sport Epic Whining and Crying" thread instead.

Ya'll here must be joking I can't believe ya'll would think that La sarthe is the best recreation ever I mean the grass clearly is not green in real life:
Screenshot_20180703-204400.png

Compared to GT Sport:
Screenshot_20180703-204319.png

This is 8000000 % proof of a poorly scanned track!

I mean no harm, but I just had to; the way the thread was turning out to be...

Back