GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
Lofberg
I wonder when PD or Sony will first release a complete OFFICIAL car list, that will be C O N F I R M E D ..., I wanna see it!
If they do, it will be while your playing gt4, not reading about it.
Just imagine how slow this board will be on Dec 15.

b

By the way, this thread has just surpassed 100,000 views, making it I believe the most viewed thread on GTPlanet. 👍

Wow, Congratulations to you The359, thats a remarkable achievement!
Keep it up.. 👍

And by the way Polyphony, Dude.. I just asked.. I know u get loads of ****heads like me coming and asking the same questions over and over again, but at the other forum where I am a member they were discussing this list, and I wanted to clarify b4 telling them it was a fake list. You just need to chill (ever tried decaf?) :P
:scared:

yeah, top dog The359, 100,000 views is spectacular!! To Sheruken, I'm sorry but you can see my anger, and after a long hard day, that is one of the best wasy of, as i said, letting off steam. So sorry dude!! :)

Oh and back on topic, i doubt PD will ever release a full list, some guy will just make one when the game comes out. This is my reasoning behind the fake "official" list argument.

Congrats The359!

BTW, are you going to be updating the list while on GT4? Like going from one car to the other while editing? That may take time. Anyways, when the game comes out, we all have to be sure to tell him of any secret cars we unlock. Got it? Its to help us and the other members.

Most likley they wont release an accurate car list before gt4 comes, it mite spoil a few surprises, anyways not long left untill the full game comes out, time will fly by! though i think ther mite be queues outside game shops before they open on the day of release - pre-order to avoid dissapointment

At least I'll be able to go up and get it before someone else in front of me who hasn't pre-ordered it. Most likely, if the game isn't on the shelf, its behind the counter being waited on to be picked up.

Why is there no EVO's before IV? We have enough V's, VI's, VII's, and VIII's already Bring on the Evo III's!

The359
By the way, this thread has just surpassed 100,000 views, making it I believe the most viewed thread on GTPlanet. 👍
Repeat what you've got another 9 times and you'll have the most viewed thread ;). Do a search in the Rumble Strip for "How many replies can we get?", to date it has 110,526 replies and 876,221 page views.

I might as well say congratulations too, it's no doubt the best thread in here.

McLaren F1GTR
At least I'll be able to go up and get it before someone else in front of me who hasn't pre-ordered it. Most likely, if the game isn't on the shelf, its behind the counter being waited on to be picked up.

Interesting point, F1GTR, but in a lot of cases shops get so many copies of the product that you can simply buy it off the shelf easily... Think what happened with the Harry potter novels...

McLaren F1GTR
Most likley they wont release an accurate car list before gt4 comes, it mite spoil a few surprises

Exactly!!!

Skyline GT-R Midnight Purple ('00)
Skyline GT-R M-Spec Nür (R34) (00)
Skyline GT-R V-Spec N1 (R34) ('99)
Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R34)
Skyline GT-R V-Spec II N1 (R34) ('00)
Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34)* ('02)
Skyline GT-R (Gran Turismo Version - R34)

A comprehensive listing of R34 GTRs. The differences are subtle, so it would have been difficult to identify the various models. I would appreciate it if you could fill us in on where confirmation for the R34s came from.

One problem, a 2000 M-Spec Nür does not exist. The M-spec R34 was first introduced in May 2001. (Incidentally it was selectable in GTConcept 01, 02)
Further, the M-Spec Nür only appeared in January 2002.

As the 2001 vanilla M-spec has already been created by PD, one would expect that it is possibly the car you are referring to.

Edit:If the listing of the other GTRs proves to be accurate, we will be able to sample the hottest factory R34…the 2000 model N1 (lightened and comes with 450 odd horsepower) see below

Attachments

• 1949_7mg.jpg
    1949_7mg.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 48
vortal_pic_130394.jpg

I saw a thumbnail of this and thought that it was finally confirmation of Porsche being in......

But nope... it's a RUF...

C.

yeti... pity they haven't done something to a Carrera GT yet... but I suppose just 'getting' one ATM is hard enough, not to mention the standard cost...

^ OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOGMOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOMGMG ******cough, hack*******OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM

OK I am done
phew, thatsa nice-a car-a

There's only one problem with that Freddie. That car didn't go into production, and that article is a couple years old. And from what I've learned, RUF himself, got the car.

But fear not. A great, but very unknown, Porsche Tuner is making their own version of the Carrera GT. 👍

McLaren F1GTR
There's only one problem with that Freddie. That car didn't go into production, and that article is a couple years old. And from what I've learned, RUF himself, got the car.

But fear not. A great, but very unknown, Porsche Tuner is making their own version of the Carrera GT. 👍

Oh darn, the R50 looked promising.

Back