GT4 Rally Photomode Competition week 16 - Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicknamealguem
  • 29 comments
  • 1,318 views
Messages
4,387
Portugal
Lisboa
intro.png


Week 16

theme.png


LSTATL.jpg


Week 14 Theme: "Winner" chosen by Week 14 Winner, Atlop.
Further explanation of the theme: "Show a Rally Car doing a donut (or since it's GT4, show a Rally Car doing what appears do be a donut, good luck )."

Cars: "Rally Cars Only";
Track: "Start/Finish area of any tarmac track.";
Rules: PMC;
Phototravel: No
.

rules.png


- PMC;
- Photoshop or other graphics programs may only be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness, contrast or gamma, rotate, add a border or small signature, or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish.

- Previews may be posted, but must be no larger then 400X300.
- Indicate your final entry with "Final Entry", preferred in Bold or in Red.
- When changing your entry, indicate clearly.
- No entries will be accepted after the deadline.
- You may only enter 1 image.
- You may only change your entry once.
- All images must be uploaded at Imageshack.

deadline.png


Deadline for week will be October 18th, 2007 (extended)​
 
Crap! How am I supposed to do a Donut? :confused: and its PMC!!!! :dunce:
 
ummm I guess like this?
Final entry

​
 
Crap! How am I supposed to do a Donut? :confused: and its PMC!!!! :dunce:
It's actually not that difficult to do something that looks like donut.

Fit economy tires, maybe upgrade the turbo. Then turn all driver aids off and (if a 4wd) set the variable centre diff. controller all the way rear (and maybe LSD to minimum too, don't know if that makes any difference). In less than 5 mins you are making donut-like moves. :)
 
It's actually not that difficult to do something that looks like donut.

Fit economy tires, maybe upgrade the turbo. Then turn all driver aids off and (if a 4wd) set the variable centre diff. controller all the way rear (and maybe LSD to minimum too, don't know if that makes any difference). In less than 5 mins you are making donut-like moves. :)

Well that sounds easy, although i wouldn't considered it a donut. Its just like drifting in a semi-circle :lol: But if i get to make really look like a donut, can i get a cookie? :)
 
Can I use GTHD shots? Cars on GTHD can do donuts forever, it's pretty cool. :cool:
 
Dang!
 
I'm going to have to use replay speed trick to try and get a good shot.
 
It's when you press select to stop the image as you usually do when you want to freeze for taking a shot, but (of course only on replays) you were doing the fast-forward thing.

If there's any smoke or dust, it will stay on the image much longer (comparatively) so it shows a lot more than it usually would. The faster the car was going at the time, the more spaced it is (like clouds of smoke spread widely between), if you're doing a burnout they don't "desintegrate" and look just thicker. 👍
 
It's when you press select to stop the image as you usually do when you want to freeze for taking a shot, but (of course only on replays) you were doing the fast-forward thing.

If there's any smoke or dust, it will stay on the image much longer (comparatively) so it shows a lot more than it usually would. The faster the car was going at the time, the more spaced it is (like clouds of smoke spread widely between), if you're doing a burnout they don't "desintegrate" and look just thicker. 👍

oh, I didn't know about that thing. Cooooool..... (Mwahahahahah)....ok 5 minutes (Mhuahahaha)

Thanks 👍
 
Yeah, it'll really come in handy for this one.
 
Final Entry

​




Please, don't forget about this competition. Submit your entry. We need you, to run this competition.
 
Very nice, LdS! 👍

I'll fire up GT4 tomorrow to shoot for some comps, this one included.
 
LdS
Final Entry

​




Please, don't forget about this competition. Submit your entry. We need you, to run this competition.

Well I had a shot for this, then just now I went back to check the rules and saw that it was for tarmac tracks only, my shot was the Grand Canyon.:ouch:
 
I love the idea but shamely I haven't anything to enter actually :(

Salu2.alexwrc
 
might want to extend the dead line... I'll try and get an entry in soon...
 
Very nice, LdS! 👍

I'll fire up GT4 tomorrow to shoot for some comps, this one included.

Thanks.

I love the idea but shamely I haven't anything to enter actually :(

Salu2.alexwrc

So, go shoot a shot….👍

@46 & two - Cool entry. Your shots seem to have something special, especially in this competition.
 
FINAL ENTRY

​
 
Nice title name Beerz :lol:
 
Final Entry

Click for full size.



👍​
 
Deadline is over, only five entries. It seems I’ll have to extend the deadline

Deadline extended. :indiff:
 
Hehe, sorry Beerzy. I like that car. :D

Your shot is good buddy. 👍
 
Back