GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Sooooooo many great sets I didn't comment! The Golf one is pure art! Love the mixed set (previous page) and this last set with the yellow and the black Lambos! 👍

Now, this preview of your 2nd Anniversary in GTP is a nice piece! Very creative. Looking forward to see the full set! :)

Thanks Ricardo, the full set (1 for each of the previewed cars) has around 140 pics :crazy:, will be ready beginning of next week.

When I uploaded 30/40 shots of one car I thought I was insane...but now I don't think that way no more :D:D:D

Too much awesomeness, too much amazingness, too much to favourite on Flickr! :drool:

I think I'm gonna explode! :nervous:

Woah sounds like a huge update. Very interesting use of shots for the preview. Nice. 👍

I look forward to the sets :)

First of all, I would like to THANK YOU ALL for the support and feedback you've gave me over the past 2 years,
I think this gave me the biggest motivation to continue making this gallery possible and for so many of you to beeing an inspiration for me.

Please make sure to watch them in fullsize. ;)

2 Years on GTPlanet

Last edited:
At first, I was :)
Then, I was :drool:
and :drool:👍
In the end, :bowdown:

Happy 2nd GTP Anniversary, Nicolas! :cheers:

McLaren, Lambo, LFA and R8 are my fav sets...but MAN, this is an insane update! You gotta love it. 👍

This track is very photogenic! And your style goes well with it! I'm repeating myself but I love the way you work the contrasts/lights/shadows. The car just pops up from the picture.

Amazing work Nicolas. Now, another 2 more years to come. :cheers:

Whoa, huge update.
I have said it on Flickr and I'll say it again. They are bloody amazing. Great, great job there and happy 2nd year to you, mate.

GREAT SCOTT! *falls on the ground*

I mean, this IS my favorite set from you and one of my favorite in GTP in general! :)👍 :drool:👍

*insert random profanity to express my utter disbelief of this load of awesomeness here*

Seriously, holy moly. This is exciting. Amazing. Awesome. Brilliant. Epic. Excellent. And. So. On. :drool:. 👍 👍 👍! :)

The sheer amount of awesomeness is unbelievable. Each picture reflects your unique photography style, which I classify as one of the most sophisticated ones. Your work has always been incredibly inspirational and I want to thank you for sharing it with the community!

Here's to your GTPlanet future! :cheers:

Wow, just wow. That's a massive update and there's a whole bunch of nice ones far too many to comment on individually. I really like some of the simplest ones. And my fav set of the bunch is the MP4, very nice. Such a photogenic car I've found.

Well done NB, and congrats on your 2yrs here. 👍 👍

Wow... So much beautiful pics...

You've almost reached perfection in your own style Nicolas.

I'll take time to look at these on flickr i think ;)

Back