GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Congrats on the 2 year anniversary ,Nicolas ! :cheers:

Fantastic shots ! Love dat green LFA :drool: :drool: :drool: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ -------->

Man! Congrats for your 2nd anniversary, but do you really sleep?? So much patience to take all those shots and edit them!

In fact, they all are sooooooo great, so outstanding that i can't decide what set looks better. MP4-12c is so sexy, Aventador is agressive, SLS set reminds me some GT5 promo videos with cars on black background, green LFA is so addict....buff i can continue, but only to reach the same point.....EPIC!

Keep them coming of course!

Dammit! Why do I always forget about such important events?! So much awesomeness in those last sets, but, well I kinda already predicted that during our shoot.:sly:
Now it'll take some time for me to pick all my favorites.
Hope that you continue your awesome work and that we do sumn together as well.

Some nice C7 shots there, and as always nicely edited. ๐Ÿ‘

Also nice concept and fairly good execution on the 50yr Lambo edit. ๐Ÿ‘

How did you paint the Corvette? Mine seems unable to be painted.

Great shots, NB! You've managed to convert Eiger's bridge and tunnel into neat phototravel-esque locations! Love the toning, although I personally feel some photos were particularly sharp. Great job. ๐Ÿ‘

That will finish to be boring ! You made more awesome pics each than i can watch in the same time... ;)

Beautiful, as usual Nicolas.

Thanks for those great comments peeps!!!

Here the Stingray set in original Torch Red.

Shooting with SMfan and Me

Preview for Shooting with ShaolinMasta, Taiga and Me and also my 2.0 Entry.

Epic Page!!! :crazy:

Love the Bugatti, the Yellow C7, the Grey around TG and this last set with the 2 vettes. ๐Ÿ‘

This last Shot reminds me DarkR's 2.0 entry some weeks ago (probably you were inspired by it).

Thanks Ricardo, didn't noticed that about DarkR shot, just checked that, but yes they look similar. :)

Last edited:
Pretty nice NB, my favs are 8 & 10. Love the contrast of the old classic and super modern clash. ๐Ÿ‘

Man.. You've been putting out more superb work than I can accurately comment.. the 50yrs of Lambo is absolutely my favorite of them all but I also loved the hot chocolate gt-r(i think that's what color you used)

Thanks for watching and feedback!

@Ziggy: Yes, it's Hot Chocolate on the GT-R. ;)

Shootings with ShaolinMasta, Taiga and Me.

ShaolinMastaand Me.

Every shot in the last and current page are absolute :drool:-worthy!
The Corvettes, the photoshoot, everything! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Back