GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
So many updates... So much goodness, not enough time... Damn it!

Lovely photos Nicolas! 👍

The C63, nice tail lights, nice rims, nice grille, looking like a badass Yakuza's ride! :cool:
+1
And i agree with Nicknamealguem about the lens flare on the Cobra set. But the number 5 to 8 are splendid (great work on light & shadow on #5 & #7).
(you should add some number sometimes ;) )

Thanks for your time and comments!

I know what you mean about the lens flares on the Cobra shots and I will add numbers next times.

2 new requests.

Woww!

Since black amg seems you have changed your style, and i love it!

Evo and Amg are just perfect. What locación is that spoon shots? Top Gear?

Zonda and GT-R sets are splendid!!! Some very realistic shots and some very artistic too. Great work. Whoever asked for this shots will be very more than pleased. :cheers:

Excellent set; mainly realistic tones, good lighting and the shadows are quite rich, too. The individual compositions are great - as usual. ;)

Another superb Zonda set mate :) Love the light on these pics.
Great choice of angles in the GT-R one. Great work as usual Nicolas.

The Evo, Zonda and GT-R sets are extremely good as is the Citroen GT which only leaves er... nothing that I didn't like. ;) The GT-R shots are especially good btw. 👍

Great work once again NB, the Zonda shot are great and have a good tasteful use of lens flares. And the GTR set is also very good, nice comps and tones with vaired angles, nicely done. You never dissapoint. ;) 👍

May I just say that I love that picture? The desaturated colours add so much contrast to it - it's unbelievable. Composition and lighting are great, as well.

Back