GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Absolutely, absolutely LOVE Challenger & Camaro set.
You did awesome job there.
Lightning, composition, editing - everything is perfect in this set.
Good job, Mikołaj 👍:) (Polish version of Nicolas :sly:)

Pretty nice NB. Harmonizing blues, good pose and light. Is that a matte paint? Becaue it looks fairly matte.

Very great edit on this GT-R mate (and great pic anyway). You have used a model for the modifications ?
Your new sign is pretty good also ;)

I feel the second C9 shot has potential due to the location you selected, along with a good balance of lighting. However the car is too close to the center in my opinion.

Last edited:
Nice pic of GT-R ;) I like the composition - blue car and sky fits perfectly.

I love everything about this picture.
Enough said.
wink.gif

Thanks guys! ;)

GPR
Pretty nice NB. Harmonizing blues, good pose and light. Is that a matte paint? Becaue it looks fairly matte.

Thank you, Yep it's matte.

Very great edit on this GT-R mate (and great pic anyway). You have used a model for the modifications ?
Your new sign is pretty good also
wink.gif

Thx, no model it's the GT-R TC without stickers and GT Racing livery.

I feel the second C9 shot has potential due to the location you selected, along with a good balance of lighting. However the car is too close to the center in my opinion.

Thanks mate!

Thanks for info, as long as my sig is still visible it's ok. :)

-- The Beauty and the Beast --

Amazing job on the XR8 - there's alot of effort gone into that! 👍 :bowdown:
Beauty and the Beast is mind blowingly awesome! :drool:

I like the latest picture a lot due to the great composition, the exposure, the depth of field, the toning, the reflections... Need I say more? ;)

Beauty & Beast is really nice mate 👍
I'm not sure it was necessary to totally "burn" the corner but that's really a great composition with a beautiful play on light & shadows :)
Nice M5 & Mitsu pics also :)

Thanks for your nice comments guys!

1 & 2

3 & 4

5 & 6

7 & 8

9 & 10

11 & 12

13 & 14

15 & 16

17 & 18

19 & 20

21 & 22

23 & 24

25 & 26

I noticed that you've played around with the colour balance in some pictures - looks great! On top of that, I really like the exposure in those R34 shots. ;)

Back