GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Love the way you've desaturated those 458 Italia pictures, Nicolas. This emphasizes the atmosphere you were going for very well. The SV, on the other hand, just looks aggressive - this especially applies to picture #13. That paint looks amazing on that car. Your signature looks great, too. 👍

That SV set is beautiful Nicolas. As usual, great choice of tone for the car, various angles, and a edit skill wich highlight all these elements :)

LOL, when I want to photograph a Group B car for the 2.0 you do the same, when I photograph the Mark IV you do the same... :lol: Great job, as always!

Nicolas, with these pictures, you once again prove that you're able to deliver quantity and quality any time; got to love the saturated colours, the varying compositions, the high contrast and the lighting in those shots. 👍

That 205 ! Thanks for this shot Nicolas, it is really well made (I love this car :) ).
Great edit on the mark IV, looks good in blue :)
The others sets are, as always, full of great pics 👍

Nicolas, with these pictures, you once again prove that you're able to deliver quantity and quality any time; got to love the saturated colours, the varying compositions, the high contrast and the lighting in those shots. 👍

And GT-R said everything.
Great set of TTS, NSX, Civic and GT-R.
I love your editing style.

Given that I've already commented on the S2000 and DeLorean, I'm just going to say that I really like the contrast in those black-and-white pictures (#1 to #6); the subtle accentuation of the blue tones is a nice touch. 👍

Sadly we don't have an ability to install spacers in gt5, yet s2000 looks very good and "wide". Great selection of angles and tones. Great !

Excellent shots. I don't see the white ford deliveried race car here, but that is truly impressive. I have been working on a similar edit for the past month (on a Mazda 787B shot of course) but it is really hard to get the shadows and angles right.

Thank you guys for your great comments!!!

Today something non GT5 related, a few (from thousands) old photos from my Dad.

Project Alfa Romeo GTV V12 Ferrari.

My Dads Lancia Delta S4.

First it was red.

Things have changed since.

Back