GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
You've been producing a lot of fantastic pictures lately (didn't expect anything else from you, to be honest); what I really like - and this is something I rarely see being done around here - is the fact that you showcase cars beautifully without having to be reliant on surroundings. 👍

Gee's I still can't get over how much you produce on a daily basis. :crazy: I like the toning work on the SLS set, very nice.

Also your 3.0 entry is great, very well done. Going to be tought to beat for sure. 👍

Talk about being on a roll!

I really like the halo lamps in the first Cammer shot, gives it a bit of Stephen King-esque personality. :lol:

As far as the previous sets: shots 3, 5 and 8 of the SLS; 3 and 4 of the R35; 9, 10 and 20 of the C63; 3, 10 and 13 of the original Cammer set; and finally 14, 15 and 16 of the same set. So much variety. 👍

In most of the gallery we often choose some fav' pics in a set. But here we must choose some fav' set in a set of set... :dunce:

So my fav' are the Aventador and the SLS sets :lol:

I really love your 3.0 entry also.

And the last ruf pic. And some of the transcammer pics (i prefer the blue one). And some of the GTR pics are really sweet too. Also in the C63 set... :dunce::dunce::dunce:

The first picture is simply incredible. I like the realistic toning (the somewhat desaturated colours help a lot in this respect) and the composition (I have nothing to complain about here) a lot. You've been able to keep as many details as possible while providing a very high contrast (especially perceptible when taking a look at the car's shadow) and the lighting looks great, as well. The amount of noise is perfect - it further emphasizes the realism of this image. 👍

Looking good, man, nice editing.👍

Thanks for helping me out with the set, we sure gotta do it more often!:)

Thank you so much guys! :sly:

Online set with MadMoss.

2 & 3

4 & 5

6 & 7

8 & 9

Some random stuff.

15 & 16

Awesome work Nicolas, the white Zonda looks great. And that C9 set is really great, almost all the shots are fantastic, nice editing work, I like the tones and some of the angles.

And that panorama is really good, like it a lot! 👍

Awesome work on this sauber set...
The first one is very impressive, looks like a premium.
And great edit work on the whole set.

Back