GT5:P Demo Release Date CONTEST: Congratulations to Mr.Grandorifto!!!!!

SAT 20/10/2007 12:30am JPN time

As far as I know Tokyo, Japan is actually GMT+9???
Japan is not using Daylight Savings in 2007 so they are currently GMT +8:00 or you could say the UK is currently GMT +1 and JPN is GMT +9.

But the difference is still 8 hours. đź‘Ť

October 20th 5:30
Unless you tell me otherwise in the next two hours I will have to assume that is October 20th 5:30 AM EST.

Also, considering many are ignoring the request for using EST time, from now on, only post JPN time, and/or like most everyone, be clear what time zone you are using! đź‘Ť

I will also now make the JPN time the first time shown in the list of submissions if that will help.

BTW: Only two more hours to get your guesses in!

I'm not sure.....I'm in Michigan so when the demo is released in the Japanese store it will be around 11ish maybe noonish today correct?

I'm not sure.....I'm in Michigan so when the demo is released in the Japanese store it will be around 11ish maybe noonish today correct?

If we knew the exact time we wouldn't have this thread guessing.

The official site has something about noon saturday (tokyo time).

Evren sana diyorum alo japonlar gecenin bir vakti demoyu koymazlar herhalde değlmi alla alla----

I'm too excited

Les than 10 minutes to midnight on the 20th of October in Japan.... no more submissions!

Good Luck everyone!

The "1 Day remaining" text has been removed from the banner on the japanese GT website. The moment that demo hits the PSN the servers will go into meltdown as everdybody starts downloading, causing the world to explode! Okay maybe not, but it's going to be busy.

When the banner went up it had Japanese writing indicating "2 Days", yesterday that changed to "1 Day", and now the text is gone.
A good CMS can do this automatically, so it would not matter if every SONY webmaster was asleep or not.

Cheers,

MasterGT

I know I am too late for an official submission, but my guess is 11:30 PM EST.

If I'm right I don't expect a prize, just bragging rights.

thats exciting news, is it on any of the other stores yet?

EDIT: if this is true and I'm reading the submissions correctly, then Grandorifto wins it!!!

Back