GT5:P Demo Release Date CONTEST: Congratulations to Mr.Grandorifto!!!!!

I just, like 2 minutes ago, logged into my Japanese account and there is a 736MB "Gran Turismo 5 Prologue" free download available with a release date of 10/20 on it. It's still downloading but I have to assume it is the demo. Very excited :D

I can't believe I won! Cool! after the day I've been having, when I first checked this forum, I thought I was in 4th place. But I came back now to double check and it turns out I won! I had a long day, I found out I had a $865 cell phone bill :ouch:, so this is welcome news. I should have left me cell phone here in Canada. Anyway can I pick option (c) pay my cell phone bill :lol: I love coming to GTPlanet, even though some of my posts are a little quirky. Is there a link so I can see what the T-Shirt looks like? Thanks a lot, good try to everyone else.👍

Is there a link so I can see what the T-Shirt looks like? Thanks a lot, good try to everyone else.👍

Click HERE for info on what comes along with having a Premium Membership... besides keys to the executive GTP washroom and clubroom. :D

Click HERE to see what the Fitted GTP T-Shirt looks like.

Click HERE to see what the Ash Grey GTP T-Shirt looks like.

With my best little wrinkly green Jedi voice impersation...

"Choose wisely..."

:D

After hearing what the membership offers, I do not feel so bad about my cell phone bill. "I'll buy that for a dollar!" So I'll be honoured to take the membership.

After hearing what the membership offers, I do not feel so bad about my cell phone bill. "I'll buy that for a dollar!" So I'll be honoured to take the membership.
Consider yourself Premiumed!

Confirmation Number: 2SC02890U6485054S.
An email with your order summary has been sent

Merchant Contact Information
subscriptions@gtplanet.net

It may take a little while for your membership to be activated, but let me be the first to welcome you to the "club". I think you'll find even Groucho Marx would have enjoy it. ;)

Have fun... if you are old enough... feel free to participate in the "Weekly Babe Contest". :D

:cheers:

BTW: I like your PSN ID choice... my PSN ID for my Japanese account is Godzilla_Gojira :)👍

sweet man, thanks! I'm doing it now, that's funny, I got a japanese account too. It's TakAE86 from Initial D. Takumi, or Tak and his AE86 Trueno. I have no one on my japanese account, so add me, or I'll add you. Thanks again bro.

BTW I fanyone else has a japanese account, please feel free to add me to your friends list.

sweet man, thanks! I'm doing it now,
BTW: You'll notice those links to the "private" areas in Premium Land will now work for you. :)

that's funny, I got a japanese account too. It's TakAE86 from Initial D. Takumi, or Tak and his AE86 Trueno. I have no one on my japanese account, so add me, or I'll add you. Thanks again bro.
I sent you an "Add a Friend" invite & a "Howdy & Konichiwa" for both your PSN accounts. Look forward to racing with you online soon! 👍

BTW: Tell me what you think of my Japanese PSN Avatar. :D

Congrats! 👍

And thanks for running this neat Digital Nitrate little competition... was alot of fun! :)

Back