GT5 poll

• Thread starter p-coletray
  • 39 comments

If you took over at PD this would happen first:

• Bonus for not using SRF or ASM. (for mavericks)

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • In game sound control. (for those with hearing)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • In game saves especially for endurance or circuits. (for the busy people)

Votes: 55 43.7%
  • Option for basic/expidited menu/navigation or anything for more racing, less loading. (for the impa

Votes: 13 10.3%
  • Better tuning support. (for the less mehanically inclined)

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • More race cars, less standard cars. (for fun)

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Less race cars, more standard cars. (for leisure)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • More custimization of cars/menus/profiles. (for tuners, artists, and tinkerers)

Votes: 28 22.2%

• Total voters
this isnt a poll but....
-400 premuims and no standards!
-more real tracks less city ones
-night day on all tracks
-rally racing and kart racing and nascar would not be special events instead they would be there own carear modes while aspec i still the same but example rally would have 3x the amount of events and be called r-spec
-no grinding
-save tuning files
-more body customization
-more indepth tuning

The title of this thread. This is not a poll.

LOL

hmm

1: Hood view and cockpitview for all car's
2: improved AI
3: Race rules and race atmosphere (Flags, Penalty's(drivetrough/stop&go) Gridgirls, qualifying, Safety Car)
4: More Circuits
5: Alot more A-spec Races whit more diffrent car types.

This will probably get deleted.

LOL

hmm

1: Hood view and cockpitview for all car's
2: improved AI
3: Race rules and race atmosphere (Flags, Penalty's(drivetrough/stop&go) Gridgirls, qualifying, Safety Car)
4: More Circuits
5: Alot more A-spec Races whit more diffrent car types.

^Everything he said though.

1. Road Atlanta, Sebring, Mosport, Silverstone
2. More detailed modifications for the engine, body, wheel and livery
3. Add different levels of race modification. ex: GT1, GT2, GT3, GT4 and so on where applicable
4. better AI
5. more race series and actually use some of the tracks more than twice

1. More real tracks
2. Take out all standards and replace them with race cars (premium)
3. Make seasons into a progressive career mode (paths) like PES:BAL. From karting to car racing to GT4 ect.
4. Race rules applied

I would put doors everywhere with timers to open, have a bizarre one way system with badly signed directions in the office so that it took forever to get any where.

Hire blind cleaning staff who constantly walked into the game staff and would randomly unplug their computers to plug in vacuum cleaners losing their work.

I'd fill the vending machine with 1000 items, 200 of which were full items the rest only samples.

I'd introduce 24hour shifts with no breaks that if they fell asleep on they would have to start over.

And I'd make it standard for there to be 6 years between promotions.

Make the special events and rallies completable with a controller without spending hundreds of hours on them. Not everyone has the room for a wheel or even wants to spend their time racing horrible little karts about on stupidly bumpy tracks.

I should be able to complete the damn game in my spare time, not have to dedicate hour after hour attempting the same races over and over.

It's especially annoying when the standard events are so easy.

I would put doors everywhere with timers to open, have a bizarre one way system with badly signed directions in the office so that it took forever to get any where.

Hire blind cleaning staff who constantly walked into the game staff and would randomly unplug their computers to plug in vacuum cleaners losing their work.

I'd fill the vending machine with 1000 items, 200 of which were full items the rest only samples.

I'd introduce 24hour shifts with no breaks that if they fell asleep on they would have to start over.

I laughed so hard at this. For those of you who dont get it... read it again. Good points though. I would make in game saves personally. I am not even busy, i just like to sleep more than race for 24 hours straight.

More races for every kind of car, more restrictions in A-spec races (So people must learn to drive), unrealistic driving assist should slow you down in some way.

Harder AI in early races, i would like to play clubman cup with a similar car of the AI without smoking them so much.

More customizable online lobbies, like only Euro cars, only non-tuned cars, only 4x4 and so on, so we can play the A-spec events against decent drivers.

PRACTICE and QUALIFIYING before each race

Really? Bonuses for not using assists? You want bonus points for playing the game the way YOU want to play it. Get off your high horse and quit complaining.

BTW, I don't use assists unless it is a really uneven match which is rare in this game.

Really? Bonuses for not using assists? You want bonus points for playing the game the way YOU want to play it. Get off your high horse and quit complaining.

BTW, I don't use assists unless it is a really uneven match which is rare in this game.

agree. want to alienate the average user, thats how to do it right there.

I voted for saves, but I'd like to add more customization so I rank that one as a close 2nd. Added customization can really increase the re-playability of a game, and I think the GT5 community would be able to come up with some fantastic stuff if given the opportunity. Full on team graphics for racing, tuner groups, etc. People like to belong to a group, so being able to put something on your cars that shows you're united would be nice.

Also, the customization would be nice in that it could soothe those of us who are upset about the dupes and the b-day glitches making pretty much every car available to everyone. It would make it so that "yes we all have the Nissan GT-R, but you don't have MY GT-R with flames across the hood and Mario and Luigi on either door."

I, for one, am not huge on spending time customizing graphics and such, so that is why I put the mid-championship/enduro save function ahead of it. But, I can still see the value in it.

Good thread! 👍

Take away B-Spec and replace with more A-Spec races.

Ahh yeah baby. This guy has the right idea. B-spec should be like in GT4. Use it if you want to. I purchase the game for me to race, not Bob. Take out karts as well. Other GTs didn't have them, why now. It takes up space.

Pretty clever. Nice way of putting it though.

Last edited:
(many) More rally & snow races & more premium race cars

Uhhh no. No more rally. Tarmac rallies are doable like in GT4. This game needs a-spec road courses before it needs rally. If you want tons of rally races, there are several on the market. GT should not be one of those. It has a mix of everything but its roots is circuits and road courses.

agree. want to alienate the average user, thats how to do it right there.

Not like gee, you get a Rolls Royce, bikini model in the pasenger seat, and 200,000 credits. Just maybe a set of wheels or any part in exhaust.

Almost swollowed my coughdrop when I read BigYoSpeck reply.

To be honest rather than look at what would need fixing I think it's easier to think what can be salvaged. The talent behind the graphics and physics of the game are keepers, they nail it. Other than that I think the series needs a reboot.

Back