GT5 Traders Reputation Thread - See Post#1 For Updated Terms Of Use

• Thread starter GM
  • 11,559 comments
Thank you iainflo85 for five smooth trades!

Another great trader is amaway, fast and fun trading with you buddy! Thanks!

playnthru, poupon and powerstrokin06 excellent trades, all fast and with no drama's :)

Plus positive to PSN amaway. 👍

Great trader.👍 Trade again anytime!:)👍

Also big a THANK YOU to PSN Fisho_man(aka, Frenzal). I maybe said this before? It's worth repeating.:bowdown::bowdown:

Many thanks to these fine gifters too,

HOODFIELD :bowdown:
Monatsende :bowdown:

Anyone I may have forgotten 1000 apologizes.:bowdown:

Huge thanks to the traders in this thread, just got around to posting rep. :sly:
shepzki - +15 positive; Great trader and donator. 👍
SWERV_GRIFFIN - +10 positive; Great trader. 👍
O.G - +10 positive; Great trader. 👍

All great traders I would reccomend to anyone.

Mdclapps for send the nissan gtr-black edition (academy ver 12) as soon added on psn !!!!

Also to swerv-Griffin for pass post comments on !!!

DiersZee1 - positive

Playnthru - positive

Thanks guys for arranging the silvia 👍

thanks to playnthru :cheers:

Havent posted on this thread much, but serious thanks christara321, taz_the_man_uk2, tbwhhs, AP1_Driver, doobieduck on recent trades, help and gifts. :)

Oh yeah, taz_man_uk +50 👍 👍 👍

Very generous guy - 2 free birthday tickets to help me out in my collection. Great guy!

+ TheEzekiel 👍
+ Los_2_Titos 👍
and + 1000 to the very generous POUPON 👍👍👍👍👍

Thank you to everyone, you are all great Traders and make this game enjoyable, Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

O.k, I have no idea where to post this? BUT

Big THANK YOU to whoever gifted me a Premium Membership. :bowdown::bowdown:. I am truly humbled by your generosity. :drool::bowdown::bowdown:

Also need to give BIG THANKS to all who mentioned my name in Mr HOODFIELDS Christmas giveaway thread. Again, I am humbled by all the nominations.:bowdown:

Merry Christmas and a very Happy Holidays to all here @ :gtpflag:

Hahaha, merry Xmas, playnthru. I see a good 2013 coming for you. 👍

------------

mcfizzle: + positive (thanks for nice Secret Santa gifts)

Iainoflo85 = great trader

We traded birthday tickets and car tickets. Excellent communication and trustworthy member. Thank you for the "gifts" it was easy and fun. Happy Holidays to all!

Iainoflo85 = great trader

We traded birthday tickets and car tickets. Excellent communication and trustworthy member. Thank you for the "gifts" it was easy and fun. Happy Holidays to all!

It takes two to tango - Giannii +50 👍

For a new member I found him to be completely trustworthy, updates of when he sent and received tickets etc. Great trusted trader.

Hi all.

Some top traders/gifters around here:
christara321 +positive
Dierszee1+positive
Gazelle68+positive
Drevenger+postive
shepzki+positive
GranKustom+positive

Thanks to all.

gt4crazy2 = GREAT asset to the gtplanet community. Thanks buddy.👍👍

Gifted lvl 23 ticket + 5 color shift paints for Christmas Random Drawing Giveaway. :) Very much appreciated!

Positive 1000% Can not thank POUPON enough, the man is a real life santa 👍 :) The generosity is truly outstanding. 👍👍👍👍👍

Back