GT5 Traders Reputation Thread - See Post#1 For Updated Terms Of Use

• Thread starter GM
  • 11,559 comments
Toot toot, undercover train +1

My ticket was free and I can't wait to take a ride on this bullet train. (Insert emoji )

SWERV_GRIFFIN - One of the most generous guy I've seen on GTP, you can be sure to get suprise after suprise when dealing with this fine gentleman..

playnthru - Again, another generous individual who never fails to amaze me! Made a lot of money from him... Wait.. That sounds a bit... Ugh, you know what I mean..

Ramanujan +10 ๐Ÿ‘
mwade93 +10 ๐Ÿ‘
saxplayer1998 +10 ๐Ÿ‘
IrishGT +10 ๐Ÿ‘
tigersharkdude +10 ๐Ÿ‘
ZachAttack1991 +10 ๐Ÿ‘

O.G
SWERV_GRIFFIN - One of the most generous guy I've seen on GTP, you can be sure to get suprise after suprise when dealing with this fine gentleman..

playnthru - Again, another generous individual who never fails to amaze me! Made a lot of money from him... Wait.. That sounds a bit... Ugh, you know what I mean..

Thanks mate ๐Ÿ‘

O.G, for those who don't know, is legendary! He gives as much as anyone I know. Plus Positive ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I only know MR SWERV_GRIFFIN by his reputation.. Which is AWESOME and GENEROUS. Truly a valued member of the GT5 trade community.:bowdown:

Thank you guys for doing what you do.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Well overdue
Ianoflo
Symo63
Hoodfield
Saxplayer
Playnthru
Milldrum
Rayzah
And anyone else I forgot to mention - all you guys +1000!

Racin510s

-Was it a trade or donation?

Donation

-Type of items? (car, ticket, paint, gear, etc...)

'69 Datsun 510

-How many?

-Communication

More than Excellent

-Ability to resolve problems

No Problems were had.

Whether it be through generosity, or simply day to day trades, these blokes all deserve nothing but POSITIVE +++++ reviews.

yogui-m ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

nitrous_ox ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

spikeyhairdude ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Christara ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

taz_man_uk ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Pit_Crew ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

juelz2009 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

BigBadWolf ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

If I've missed you, please let me know so I can rectify.

Back