GT5 Traders Reputation Thread - See Post#1 For Updated Terms Of Use

• Thread starter GM
  • 11,559 comments
-playnthru he never sent to himself ..:dunce:

+positive to Outeke :bowdown:
+positive to monatsende :bowdown:

Both kind generous GTP members, Thank you gentleman.:D

👍 a nod to SWERV_GRIFFIN, for helping out the new guys. Philanthropist, humanitarian and all-around nice type of guy.

vipersan + positive for sending a car for free 👍
deejazazel + positive for running my AAA-Ticket Bobs 👍

Racin_510s = POSITIVE !
Great and friendly welcome gift from him and immediate respone from him despite my choosy choices from an AE86 to a Supra rz-97.
Would like to thank him alot :) thanks bro !

Is this allowed here? I want to shout some positive words for the active ones on playnthru's GTA tickets thread. All are fine gents and deserve a positive note. 👍

Thanks, buddies!

hrobey +21 Positive - Guys, this is a new member and you probably haven't seen much from him because he has been trading non-stop with me for about 3 weeks straight! He almost single-handedly helped me complete my Level Tickets, big thank you and highly recommend trading with this member! Also big thank you for the paint trading!

genuino +2 Positive - Thank you for helping me with the remaining two Level Tickets!!!

Juelz2009 Plus Positive and BIG THANKS :D
For sending not one, but TWO awesome new toys.:bowdown:

Monatsende Plus Positive also BIG THANKS :drool:
More new toys.:D:bowdown:

GT5-0KM Plus Positive more toys :dopey: somewhat unknown here, but a very good friend and honest trader. 100% reliable:tup:

All toys on share (because sharing is caring :sly:)

I would like to thank the following people and give a big 👍 for helping me, for the gifts and the trades.
Monatsende
genuino
Pit Crew
Rayzah
SWERV_GRIFFIN
christara321
iainoflo85
hrobey

All 100% POSITIVE

Racin 510s + 1
Genuino + 1
BothBarrells + 1