GT5 Traders Reputation Thread - See Post#1 For Updated Terms Of Use

• Thread starter GM
  • 11,559 comments
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to frenzal for always helping
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to SWERV_GRIFFIN for always helping
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to playnthru for always helping

All 3 are what makes :gtpflag: such a great community

Rayzah ๐Ÿ‘ Thank you for the Mazda :sly:
Chipotle ๐Ÿ‘ Thank you for the paints :)

GTAGTA86 most annoying of traders ever, always pestering for trade when you are so busy and expect you be at ps3 all time so not worth time.

definitely -10 on rep.

Last edited:
GTAGTA86 most annoying of traders ever, always pestering for trade whn you are so busy and expect you be at ps3 all time so not worth time.

definitely -10 on rep.

Tommo21 is just a thief, owes me a car and said he already gave it out and not to expect anything in return, waited over a week to find out he was not even gonna send me anything, DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM.

GTAGTA86 most annoying of traders ever, always pestering for trade whn you are so busy and expect you be at ps3 all time so not worth time.

definitely -10 on rep.

Tommo21 is just a thief, owes me a car and said he already gave it out and not to expect anything in return, waited over a week to find out he was not even gonna send me anything, DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM.

And can you two take this up by private message or the PS3 please since you both have just ignored the first post of this thread, Thanks.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Guidelines for leaving Negative Feedback
Negative feedback must be sent via private message, not posted in the thread. Members should endeavour to resolve any disputes via PM with their trade partner. (Moderators will not assist in resolving any disputes)

Thank you again to Chipotle and Pandulce. Superb traders full of many gifts ๐Ÿ‘

Latest Posts

Back