GT5 Trophy List (Leaked, w/ Hidden Trophies)

Despite the movie apparently providing evidence the trophy list isn't something someone just made up, I'm disappointed with it.

I have my doubts about the balance between the assigned value to certain achievements, and before I saw the movie for me these doubts were ground to question the authenticity of the entire list.

Examples:

- it is not a skill trophy, but 21 – Car Collector – Fill your Garage with 1000 cars - bronze is a very lowly valued trophy especially when you compare it to 24 – Data Analyst – Analyze your performance using the Data Logger – bronze, where you get a bronze for using a function in the game, basically for clicking an option just 1 time.

- there's not any distinction between getting the simplest of the licenses C versus completing the series of extreme events. Looks odd to me to reward all of these trophies from 40 up until 52 all with the same bronze.

-lack of any online and / or community trophies, while the online part will be very important for most of us and the communicty aspect adds a new dimension to the GT franchise. I would expect the makers to boost interest by providing trophies for performing actions in the community and online modes. Even if it were just for 'Have 1 friend in the community'!!!

Still my feeling says this can't be THE list, or it is me hoping that this is not it? And on the other hand I can't imagine that there's been paid so little attention to the (balance of) trophy part of the game, whereas every other aspect of the game has been built into the most detail.

Oh cry me a river, all games pretty much have easy trophies that require no skill, but this game does have plenty that do require skill. I'm happy with the trophies, coulda been a lot worse. I've put many hours into Socom Confrontation and haven't got a single trophy yet. Alot of the trohpies in GT5 will garner you respect from fellow GT5 peers reguardless if there bronze or not, just based on the skill required to get those said trophies. So please stop crying.

Hold on, no 100% Trophy?

I could be wrong, but "Gold Standard" basically implies 100% completion.

Some interesting trophies; some very vague (the two "Roller" ones), and a handful that require some skill (Human Stopwatch, Within One Hundredth, maybe GT-R Official Record). I wonder if there's any limitations on that last one; if you can fit any tires onto the car, it shouldn't be too hard to hit 7:29. Dream Race just implies winning, no matter which of the 3 you choose, and I suppose Arch Rivals might be difficult just to get the car you didn't pick to finish behind you. A lot of the other ones are just for really simple things though (Driving Music, Data Analyst, Race Ready, Course Designer, Proud Owner, Win Number One, arguably all the license ones).

The Penniless one might be difficult, just because of the odd change we get from used cars. Colorful sounds a bit disappointing... does this mean we just get some pre-selected colours in our palette instead of a full-on "pick any colour in the game" option? Oh well, 256 is bound to give me some of my favourites! Air of Experience is confusing; wouldn't a B-Spec driver's peak be above the level 30 required of A Star Is Born? I did notice drivers have Classes, while we as Manager get Levels.

But considering the skill levels of most people on here, I imagine that a huge chunk of these trophies will be on our profiles within a few days of playing. My personal guess is 75% of the known ones for myself by the end of my first week with the game, actually. These hidden ones might potentially take longer though... I didn't know there were such things as hidden trophies, haven't yet encountered them.

lol ... same here ... (except for GT5P ... still don't have S10:ouch:)

If GT5 S licenses are mostly like GT5P S10, I believe most of us are in for a long one. S10 is a pita. It must have taken me 20+ times to beat it. But I have a wheel now so licenses might be easier.

Despite the movie apparently providing evidence the trophy list isn't something someone just made up, I'm disappointed with it.

I have my doubts about the balance between the assigned value to certain achievements, and before I saw the movie for me these doubts were ground to question the authenticity of the entire list.

Examples:

- it is not a skill trophy, but 21 – Car Collector – Fill your Garage with 1000 cars - bronze is a very lowly valued trophy especially when you compare it to 24 – Data Analyst – Analyze your performance using the Data Logger – bronze, where you get a bronze for using a function in the game, basically for clicking an option just 1 time.

- there's not any distinction between getting the simplest of the licenses C versus completing the series of extreme events. Looks odd to me to reward all of these trophies from 40 up until 52 all with the same bronze.

-lack of any online and / or community trophies, while the online part will be very important for most of us and the communicty aspect adds a new dimension to the GT franchise. I would expect the makers to boost interest by providing trophies for performing actions in the community and online modes. Even if it were just for 'Have 1 friend in the community'!!!

Still my feeling says this can't be THE list, or it is me hoping that this is not it? And on the other hand I can't imagine that there's been paid so little attention to the (balance of) trophy part of the game, whereas every other aspect of the game has been built into the most detail.

In my opinion, I don't care which trophy I get. I am playing GT5 for GT5, not to get a trophy. That is just me. I will go for as many as I can, but to some, the game itself is more important instead of a trophy. I do understand what you are saying, but like I said, I am buying GT5 for what it is, not to get a trophy on PS.

But considering the skill levels of most people on here, I imagine that a huge chunk of these trophies will be on our profiles within a few days of playing. My personal guess is 75% of the known ones for myself by the end of my first week with the game, actually. These hidden ones might potentially take longer though... I didn't know there were such things as hidden trophies, haven't yet encountered them.

Damn slip 75% by the 1st week :lol:

I could be wrong, but "Gold Standard" basically implies 100% completion.

If Top Gear Test Track, Gran Turismo Rally, etc. applies to 'Special Events', then I suppose you are right.

*checks again on the trophy list*

34 – Top Gear Test Track – Complete the Top Gear Test Track Special Event– bronze
35 – AMG Driving Academy – Complete the AMG Driving Academy Special Event– bronze
36 – Gran Turismo Rally – Complete the Gran Turismo Rally Special Event– bronze
37 – Grand Tour – Complete the Grand Tour Special Event– bronze
38 – Sebastien Loeb Rally Challenge – Complete the Sebastien Loeb Rally Challenge Special Event – bronze

Yep, it looks like a special event.

Colelcting a thousand cars and you just achieve a bronze trophy??

That's what I was thinking. For me, this is probably going to be one of the longest trophies to obtain. (Not hardest, but longest). I think it should be silver or gold.

Oh cry me a river, all games pretty much have easy trophies that require no skill, but this game does have plenty that do require skill. I'm happy with the trophies, coulda been a lot worse. I've put many hours into Socom Confrontation and haven't got a single trophy yet. Alot of the trohpies in GT5 will garner you respect from fellow GT5 peers reguardless if there bronze or not, just based on the skill required to get those said trophies. So please stop crying.

That's a bit harsh. He makes some pretty valid points if you ask me. I must admit, when i saw the list i pondered on the fact that there was no multiplayer trophies as well. It seems a bit like the trophies are there just because they have too be (well some of them does anyway)...

With that being said, I do agree with some of the other posters, I don't play GT for the trophies, and to be honest, i couldn't care less about them, and which ones I do and do not get...

i just wanna race... PLEASE PD! I just WANNA RACE NOW :)

First of all sorry for my english, i´m spanish. I have a copy of the final release of the game GT5, is an incredible game. F10 is awesome!!!!!!

If you don't mind, I'd like to keep this thread devoted to the trophy list. If you have any information about it, please share it here. If not, I suggest you go to the General News thread.

Looks like i came back at the right time. :)

Ive been lurking around the place for ages, just reading up on everything GT5. Jeezz to say its been a fustrating time is an understatement. In anycase, i went and finally purchased a PS3 just in time for the release of GT5 (that nov 2nd one you guys know all about), and now with stuff like this being leaked its giving me some hope that i will get to use my PS3 alongside with the real GT5 soon :drool: Yeah GT5P was cool and all that, but compared to GT5 its gonna seem like a demo. Oh wait.......it kinda was.

All i need now is an OFFICIAL release date đź‘Ť

AA

Last edited:
Damn slip 75% by the 1st week :lol:

Haha, well, let's see (starting from the bottom of the list and working up):

• I'm going to try to spend exactly 20K right off the bat, so I get Penniless knocked off.
  • It looks like we have to "win" paint swatches, or purchase cars that have a paint option that gets added to the palette? I'll have to see how that works.
  • Depending on how remote B-Spec'ing works I can build up a driver pretty easily when (if :lol:) I'm not playing.
  • Human Stopwatch can be done depending on the car and circuit; I did something just like that last week on Prologue in the STI hatch at HSR, actually :).
  • GT-R Official Record won't be much of a problem for me :D
  • Dream Race just needs to be won, unless it's incredibly long it's just a matter of getting one of the cars.
  • An STI will be one of my first purchases, just have to find an Evo X to beat ;).
  • Within One Hundredth will call for some trial and error.
  • High speed and expensive car trophies are also a matter of time.
  • Used car mileage should be an easy one to tick off.
  • Half-century and Old-Timer are both also just a matter of time and have plenty of cheaper options.
  • Multi-millionaire might take a bit, if I can resist the urge to keep spending :lol:
  • Car Collector will take a long, long time.
  • Beyond the Autobahn probably will be awarded well before we complete the game, but yeah, will take time.
  • Driving Music, Data Analyst, Dream Drifter, Race Ready, Loony Tune, Course Designer, Proud Owner, The Right Direction, and Win Number One will all be very easy to grab.
  • Special Event ones, if anything like Driving Missions in GT4, shouldn't be too long or too difficult.
  • Licenses will all be simple, it just asks to complete them, and those are my very first goals ;).
  • Silver, Gold, and Platinum, and the hiddens, might take a bit more time.

So, okay, maybe not quite 75% of them, but well, well over half will be down fast, for me anyways. I'm not one to put a large amount of value in trophies either, just curious as to how easy a lot of them will be :cheers:

Within two tenths of a second.

Why are you bolding Within One Hundredth, exactly? That's the name of the trophy. I named three there. Two tenths has to do with Human Stopwatch. Fail to see your point.

I hope there's custom trophy icons. Especially since trophies are sony's invention and GT5 is a flagship game. It would make sense.

So far this Platinum trophy looks doable , GT5 will probably ruin my social life along with COD Black ops and NFS !:lol:

Whats this? A miss spelling?

Old-Timer
Acquire a car manufacturer in 1959 or earlier.

Is that suppose to say "manufactured"

GT-R Official Record
Achieve a time of 7'29.03 on the NĂĽrburgring Nordschleife in a Nissan GT-R '07.

How do you expect to get exactly that time? I was never a trophy collector as they don't mean anything to me, but seriously. lol

GT-R Official Record
Achieve a time of 7'29.03 on the NĂĽrburgring Nordschleife in a Nissan GT-R '07.

How do you expect to get exactly that time? I was never a trophy collector as they don't mean anything to me, but seriously. lol

They probably mean a time of 7'29.03 or less.

Back