GT5 Trophy List (Leaked, w/ Hidden Trophies)

And it says "collect" 256 paint colors. I wonder if they'll be un-lockables.

And not looking forward to the S-license, as usual! :nervous:
un-lockable or not, it sure beats 15 colors or so

No, that is what the Top Gear Challenge is. It is the races against the Stig.

Ok. I was just wondering because it was previously called spesifically the Stig challenge, not Top gear challenge. But pretty pointless after all, I've just learned about the new Stig in TG.

Correct order:

trplatinum0dp8.png
Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy
Earn every single Gran Turismo 5 trophy.

trgoldne25.png
Gold Standard
Get a gold trophy in every race event, license test and special event.

trsilver7d42.png
Excellent Driver
Reach A-Spec Level 40.

trsilver7d42.png
Excellent Manager
Reach B-Spec Level 40.

trsilver7d42.png
Finale
Reach the ending movie.

X Hidden Trophy
???

X Hidden Trophy
???

trbronzezird.png
Extreme Series Complete
Complete the Extreme series of Race Events.

trbronzezird.png
Expert Series Complete
Complete the Expert series of Race Events.

trbronzezird.png
Professional Series Complete
Complete the Professional series of Race Events.

trbronzezird.png
Amateur Series Complete
Complete the Amateur series of Race Events.

trbronzezird.png
Beginner Series Complete
Complete the Beginner series of Race Events.

trbronzezird.png
Super License
Complete the S License.

trbronzezird.png
International A License
Complete the International A License.

trbronzezird.png
International B License
Complete the International B License.

trbronzezird.png
International C License
Complete the International C License.

trbronzezird.png
National A License
Complete the A License.

trbronzezird.png
National B License
Complete the B License.

X Hidden Trophy
???

trbronzezird.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally Challenge
Complete the "Sébastien Loeb Rally Challenge" Special Event.

trbronzezird.png
Grand Tour
Complete the "Grand Tour" Special Event.

trbronzezird.png
Gran Turismo Rally
Complete the "Gran Turismo Rally" Special Event.

trbronzezird.png
AMG Driving Academy
Complete the "AMG Driving Academy" Special Event.

trbronzezird.png
Top Gear Test Track
Complete the "Top Gear Test Track" Special Event.

trbronzezird.png
Jeff Gordon NASCAR School
Complete the "Jeff Gordon NASCAR School" Special Event.

trbronzezird.png
Gran Turismo Karting Experience
Complete the "Gran Turismo Karting Experience" Special Event.

trbronzezird.png
Win Number One
Win your first A-Spec event race.

trbronzezird.png
The Right Direction
Win your first B-Spec event race.

trbronzezird.png
Proud Owner
Take and share a photo.

trbronzezird.png
Course Designer
Create and share a track.

trbronzezird.png
Loony Tune
Spend an insane amount of money on tuning a car.

trbronzezird.png
Race Ready
Perform Racing Modifications on one of your cars.

trbronzezird.png
Dream Drifter
Get 10,000 points or more in a Sector Mode Drift Trial.

trbronzezird.png
Data Analyst
Analyze your performance using the Data Logger.

trbronzezird.png
Driving Music
Use the Personal BGM function, and go for a drive while listening to your favorite songs.

trbronzezird.png
Beyond the Autobahn
Drive 12,718km in total - the length of all Germany's Autobahns combined.

trbronzezird.png
Car Collector
Fill your Garage with 1,000 cars.

trbronzezird.png
Multi-Millionaire
Possess an insane amount of money.

trbronzezird.png
Old-Timer
Acquire a car manufacturer in 1959 or earlier.

trbronzezird.png
Half a Century of Cars
Own at least one car each from the '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s and '00s.

trbronzezird.png
Maximum Mileage
Buy a used car with 300,000km or more travel distance.

trbronzezird.png
High Roller
Bought a seriously expensive car.

trbronzezird.png
Sky-Higher Roller
Bought an insanely expensive car.

trbronzezird.png
Speed Demon
Achieve a speed of 300km/h.

trbronzezird.png
111 Meters a Second
Achieve a speed of 400km/h.

trbronzezird.png
Within One Hundreth
Win a race by a margin of 0.01 seconds or less.

trbronzezird.png
Arch Rivals
Achieve a one-two finish in a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X and a Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI.

trbronzezird.png
Dream Race
Win the ultimate three-way showdown between a Ford Mark IV Race Car, a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car and a Jaguar XJ13 Race Car.

trbronzezird.png
GT-R Official Record
Achieve a time of 7'29.03 on the Nürburgring Nordschleife in a Nissan GT-R '07.

trbronzezird.png
Human Stopwatch
Complete three consecutive laps with times within 0.2 seconds of the Best Lap Time.

trbronzezird.png
A Star is Born
Train a B-Spec driver up to Class 30 or above.

trbronzezird.png
The Air of Experience
Raise a B-Spec driver to the peak of his career.

trbronzezird.png
Colorful
Collect 256 paint colors.

trbronzezird.png
Penniless
Spend every last Credit you have.

X Hidden Trophy
???

X Hidden Trophy
???

X Hidden Trophy
???

X Hidden Trophy
???​

Ok. I was just wondering because it was previously called spesifically the Stig challenge, not Top gear challenge. But pretty pointless after all, I've just learned about the new Stig in TG.

You know what, you are correct. I just looked up that one screenshot. That is interesting.

Well looks like I won't be getting platinum,lol. I'll be lucky if I get 80-90% of that list. Cool that the list is out though. I hope if forces Sony to announce a release date. Especially with leaked copies.But some of these trophies don't make sense to me though. I saw none for online racing, unless some of the Hidden Trophies are for that. Or via DLC events/tracks/ or objectives.

My gut is telling me that one of the hidden trophies will be to transfer something over from the PSP version. So I won't be reaching 100% of that list, either.

My gut is telling me that one of the hidden trophies will be to transfer something over from the PSP version. So I won't be reaching 100% of that list, either.

No, I seriously doubt this. I hope one of the hidden trophies is to gift a car to someone.

If it comes down to that we will just upload our GTPSP saves and you can try your luck that way.

Whoever reaches Platinum status on GT5 gets my respect.

Gold's on everything could be quite the challenge.

Regardless, I sure love the 1000 cars trophy.

Re: 1000 cars trophy.

It doesn't specify that they need to be 1000 unique cars that I see. If that's true, you could just by a LOT of the cheapest car in the game to reach this trophy.

One really hard one would seem to be the GT-R Official Record one. Would just have to be a random chance of luck to get it in that exact time. I'm looking forward to getting Penniless and Car Collector. :)

Hold on, no 100% Trophy?

I guess that this could be one of the hidden trophies.

There is a trophy for seeing the "end video". I am guessing that is your trophy for 100% unless like you said, they have two, one being a hidden trophy.

There is a trophy for seeing the "end video". I am guessing that is your trophy for 100% unless like you said, they have two, one being a hidden trophy.

In GT4, the End Credits were shown when you finish the GT Championship in Proffesional Races.

I think this will also happen in GT5.

...and the 100% Car? The best car in GT4 was the Formula Gran Turismo, and the 100% car was a black version. Maybe PD will do this with the X1 Prototype?

One really hard one would seem to be the GT-R Official Record one. Would just have to be a random chance of luck to get it in that exact time. I'm looking forward to getting Penniless and Car Collector. :)

Yeah, that'll be challenging as well as the 3-consecutive laps within 2/10th's of the best-lap.

1000 cars will be fun... obviously we can just get 1000 cheap cars, but what's the fun in that?

Despite the movie apparently providing evidence the trophy list isn't something someone just made up, I'm disappointed with it.

I have my doubts about the balance between the assigned value to certain achievements, and before I saw the movie for me these doubts were ground to question the authenticity of the entire list.

Examples:

- it is not a skill trophy, but 21 – Car Collector – Fill your Garage with 1000 cars - bronze is a very lowly valued trophy especially when you compare it to 24 – Data Analyst – Analyze your performance using the Data Logger – bronze, where you get a bronze for using a function in the game, basically for clicking an option just 1 time.

- there's not any distinction between getting the simplest of the licenses C versus completing the series of extreme events. Looks odd to me to reward all of these trophies from 40 up until 52 all with the same bronze.

-lack of any online and / or community trophies, while the online part will be very important for most of us and the communicty aspect adds a new dimension to the GT franchise. I would expect the makers to boost interest by providing trophies for performing actions in the community and online modes. Even if it were just for 'Have 1 friend in the community'!!!

Still my feeling says this can't be THE list, or it is me hoping that this is not it? And on the other hand I can't imagine that there's been paid so little attention to the (balance of) trophy part of the game, whereas every other aspect of the game has been built into the most detail.

Back