GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as we're talking about street courses... Can we add my home races in to the list?

F1: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Indycar: Streets of Toronto

Touring Cars: Trois-Rivières, Mont-Tremblant, Circuit iCAR

ALMS: Mosport

Rally: (really going on a limb) Bancroft, Targa Newfoundland

Those are all technically street courses, excluding Mosport, which is just awesome enough to put on anyways.

And bring back that tight cornered Italy rally stage. I forgot the name but its a stage where its full street no dirt but it was in GT4 and it was really tight- as in small streets.

Nissan GTP-ZX- Turbo

The car
375px-Nissan_GTP_ZX-Turbo_rollout.jpg

The cockpit

300px-Nissan_GTP_ZX-Turbo_cockpit_.JPG

Citta di Aria. 👍

Don't forget Costa di Amalfi! One of my most favourite tracks in the GT Series

My most favourite is Special Stage Route 11 all of you have had your eyes go numb reading me drone on about it soo much :lol:

Nissan GTP-ZX- Turbo

The car

The cockpit

This car has 1200bhp when is Time Attack settings and can reach over 410km/h on the straight of Fuji Speedway. Also weighed just 860kg. The power was just below 1000bhp in the actual racing due to regulations ect ect.

This car melted the panties off F1 cars lap-times of the time.

Last edited:
Cars I want to see:
Ford Mustang Boss 429
Mazda RX-7 with veilside fortune body kit
BAC mono
Classic 60s mini
More actual race cars and drift cars

Tracks:
Circuit of the Americas
Silverstone

Cars I want to see:
Ford Mustang Boss 429
Mazda RX-7 with veilside fortune body kit
BAC mono
Classic 60s mini
More actual race cars and drift cars

Tracks:
Circuit of the Americas
Silverstone

We dont need the Mazda RX-7 with veilside fortune body kit
Me need the: Mazda RX-7
With the Option to have a: veilside fortune body kit, if They want.

Tracks:

Gotland Ring - Why? Forest! Windmills! Rock Formations! Quarry! River! Longest track in the world (when it's done)!
ombanan_colormap.jpg

1036884_520_279.jpg

Yas Marina Circuit - Why? Because blimey it'd be pretty for night-time enduro racing.
yas-hotel.jpg

SSR11 - Why? Because classic.

Macau: Ghia Circuit - Why? Infamously challenging and dangerous street track. Fascinating Chinese city backdrop. Reservoir. Very, very fast circuit.
Macau.jpg

London: Proposed possible F1 Grand Prix track? (If you'll excuse the Santander plugs) --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx7neIAVbxo

lspredator
We dont need the Mazda RX-7 with veilside fortune body kit
Me need the: Mazda RX-7
With the Option to have a: veilside fortune body kit, if They want.

That and the MADBUL RX7 and the BADBUL RX8 drift cars, both spitting out 6-7ft flames.

All tracks and cars from each game.

All Cars in Premium from
All GT games
All NFS games
All Forza Games

All Tracks from
All GT games
All NFS games
All Forza games
All rFactor games
++++++++

And all Body Kits, Rims, colors, chustmation and Spiolers
From All GT games
All NFS Games
All Forza Games
All rFactor games

I Am done with my list now i think.....

lspredator
All Cars in Premium from
All GT games
All NFS games
All Forza Games

All Tracks from
All GT games
All NFS games
All Forza games
All rFactor games
++++++++

And all Body Kits, Rims, colors, chustmation and Spiolers
From All GT games
All NFS Games
All Forza Games
All rFactor games

I Am done with my list now i think.....

Unless you have seen those 2 cars in action you wouldn't understand what I mean, they are really epic cars both pushing between 800-900bhp out of custom built quad rotor engines and both from New Zealand.

Unless you have seen those 2 cars in action you wouldn't understand what I mean, they are really epic cars both pushing between 800-900bhp out of custom built quad rotor engines and both from New Zealand.

EA will never let Polyphony have them, but things could be solved with a livery editor and engine swapping - perhaps with a custom quad-rotor from a range of basic "Gran Turismo engines" or something.

Dahlback... how did I forget about Dahlback? These are the guys with the 900bhp AWD Polo GTI right? :D

900hp, Audi 5 cylinder Mk4 golf ......No, wait, sorry, you're right, the Polo is finished now (I knew it when it was blue).

They have the Golf, Polo, some crazy A4s and a load of Quattros.

I put this idea forward in the feedback section which has gone now.

Silverstone is 100% confirmed for GT6.

I hope we get the previous version of Silverstone as well though, before the new section with the new pit complex. All PD has to do is allow us to drive on the roads that are still there (in the game) so it should be very simple, but some part of me doubts it'll happen. Then again they did give us Monza and La Sarthe without chicanes so maybe it's possible.

Yes on Gatebil

I hope we get the previous version of Silverstone as well though, before the new section with the new pit complex. All PD has to do is allow us to drive on the roads that are still there (in the game) so it should be very simple, but some part of me doubts it'll happen. Then again they did give us Monza and La Sarthe without chicanes so maybe it's possible.

👍

That's not a WTCC car.

Tracks:

Gotland Ring - Why? Forest! Windmills! Rock Formations! Quarry! River! Longest track in the world (when it's done)!

Macau: Ghia Circuit - Why? Infamously challenging and dangerous street track. Fascinating Chinese city backdrop. Reservoir. Very, very fast circuit.

Macau: Yes, all of my want.

Gotland Ring: It's not longer than the Nürburgring, unless you'd like to specify how it's the longest track in the world, other than the Nürburgring, Le Mans, and probably still shorter than VIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back