GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotland Ring: It's not longer than the Nürburgring, unless you'd like to specify how it's the longest track in the world, other than the Nürburgring, Le Mans, and probably still shorter than VIR.

Currently, it is not. But it's long term goal is to reach 28km, which is longer than the Nurburgring. Though that might be a marketing number.

Tracks (not shown before)

Circuit de Catalunya

Satellite-View-Circuit-De-Catalunya.jpg

portada.jpg

Yas Marina Circuit

yas-hotel-leds-2.jpg

yas-marina-circuit-dubai-united-arab-emirates+1152_12892459684-tpfil02aw-26214.jpg

Sportsland Sugo

sugo_600.jpg

supergt-2010-rd5-004.jpg

Circuito de Jerez

20110402172025-circuito-de-jerez-de-la-frontera111.jpg

strong_CIRCUITO_JEREZ_strong.jpg

Circuit Paul Ricard HTTT

paul_ricard_satellite_large.jpg

httt.jpg

Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari (Imola)

satellite_imola_large-2.jpg

419036.jpg

Honda NSX LM Race Car(Premium)

nsxpair1.jpg

CATROL NSeX Is my most favourite Super-GT car :D

Also in my opinion I care more for tracks than cars when it comes to Gran Turismo! So I hope they bring back all their other tracks in the game series! :D

nsxpair1.jpg

Honda NSX LM Road Car(Premium)

5364528105_422aa276bf.jpg

Those are very beautiful, good choice 👍

THe NSX castrol mugen is one of my chillwood favorite cars of gt3 and gt4
and the LM road car is just a piece of art just like NSX RR

Tracks:

Gotland Ring - Why? Forest! Windmills! Rock Formations! Quarry! River! Longest track in the world (when it's done)!

Forest? Any onboards make the circuit look like cars are driving through a quarry. Very ugly. There's really no point in making a 28km circuit if each sector is extremely similar in road characteristics and appearance to every other sector.

Great circuits that are long are almost exclusively made from public roads that connected several towns together, like Spa Francorchamps, Pescara, Snaefell Mountain Circuit, Brno-Masaryk Ring. The characteristics that all these circuits share with the Nurburgring is that they're guided by the undulations of the landscape, and that they feel like they go somewhere. I highly doubt whether Gotland Ring will be considered a great circuit, even if it is eventually 28km long. Especially if it doesn't have any more corner, camber, undulation and speed variation than a 5km circuit.

Meadowdale raceway. Started in 1958 closed in 1968. Its used as a park now but the track was left alone but people hike on it now. PD should scan it and then add its own grass, pavement, pits, etc.

135.JPG

Current state ( looks jacked up, dead trees, unsafe pavement for racing, cracks in the street)

GhostInTheWoods-500x350.jpg

Marina Bay Street circuit, Singapore.

260px-Singapore_street_circuit_v2.svg.png

Also a premium Zonda 7.3 C12S(Premium)

19075_Pagani-Zonda-C12-S_9.jpg

03_pagani_zonda_c12s_manu_04.jpg

Nike ONE(Bring it back and make it premium)

nike_one_spec.jpg

Last edited:
-> ...

nsxpair1.jpg
^ The legendary Team Kunimitsu NSX (the red car on the right), which it won Le Mans (in class) back in the day and was featured in GT1!

320px-GT1-RegDiff1US.png

GT2-NSX-1995-48(4)-big.jpg

2e0c685cf1849fd1099055c8575c0690d82c4c92.jpg

^ And if you look hard enough, one of the co-drivers is 'The Drift King'. :sly:

-> The ONLY epic Acura NSX-based race car in my opinion is the Realtime:

real-time-nsx(2)-big.jpg

-> On which, Forza Motorsport 1 & 2 has back then. :indiff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back