GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, most thing's have been mentioned on first page already... and this thread will end up having more than 100 pages anyway.

The only really important car to me which should be in GT6 and has not been mentioned yet is the Zenvo ST-1.

Zenvo-ST1_2010_photo_02.jpg

I'd like to post a drolling smiley but the thread opener wouldn't like to see that...
That's a nice looking car.
For some reason, I can't wait for the BMW 750i.

@guy above me
That took 49 seconds for me to scroll through on a 5 inch phone
But I did notice you had like 35 honda accordsand 50 civics... and I disapprove of that
I highly dissaprove of 100 more duplicates in the game... per maker
Well, that's basically every car in the world and every place in the world, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about the little known Vector W8

cc9e05942e52e04f818381b77cf452e797965770_m.jpg

6L V8 twin turbo, max boost 14lb which produces 1200hp. At Bonneville it did 242mph. Not bad for an early 90's car!

More F1 cars
Pagani Huayra
Mercedes SLK 55
BMW M6
BAC Mono
Ariel Atom
Aston Martin Rapide
Aston Martin DBR9
Aston Martin DBS
Aston Martin Virage
Bugatti Veyron SS
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Jaguar F-Type
Alfa Romeo 4C
Gumpert Apollo
Koenigsegg CCX
Ascari A10
Maserati MC12
Noble M600
Lotus Exige S
Spyker C8 Spider
Audi RS4
Audi RS5

And since we're not getting any Porsches any time soon, put some newer, premium RUF cars in

I know this won't be possible but if people are putting Porsches on here, than I'm putting this car
Pikachu_Car_XD_by_SailorUsagiChan.jpg

Highly illogical I know but I reckon it'll be fun to drive :lol:.

Damn that list was long on the previous page... :scared:

But there's a car it's not on the list. Also the brand is unknown and I will them with this "About Us" from their website :

A short history.

Paul (1971 - left) and Tino (1975 - right) were both born in the Netherlands. After a relatively international
education, having also gone to school in Singapore and the UK, Paul completed a study as civil aviator and
Tino studied business management.

In 1998 they founded the Classic Drivers Club, a club for members who were not in the posession of
a classic car, having grown up amongst classic Alfa Romeo's and Bugatti's.

In 2000 this grew into Classic Rally Events where the classic cars were put to good use offering tailormade company events.

In 2003 the idea was born for a simple and affordable barchetta styled car, with the looks of a fifties racer but with the more reliable and readilly available technique of the early seventies. The HB Special is the result, and it made it's first public appearance on the RAI motorshow of 2007.

After the crash in 2008 it was clear that Classic Rally Events had no real future in the economic crisis. From 37 rallies in 2007 to 18 in 2008 and 1 in 2009 the Huet Brothers pulled the plug and concentrated on restoring classic and vintage cars.

In 2010 the Huet Brothers started to look at the possibilities of a HB Coupe.

In 2012 the Huet Brothers launched the first drawings of the HB Coupe and the HB Coupe RR.

To finance the projects Paul and Tino introduced a small, limited and thus exclusive line of watches, the HB watch series. This series comprises of, up to date, the HB Benefactor, the HB Benefactor Nero, the HB Patron, and the HB Benefactor 2. In May 2012 they introduced the HB Strada.

The Original Spirit - explained
The time when courtesy was a common good, when men held doors open for their female counterparts, when TV was still an amazement and not a necessity, when people knew their neighbours and spent evenings playing family games. The days when goods were mostly handmade and not mass-produced in some far corner of the globe. When the word of a man didn't have to be accompanied by a pile of legal papers. When bonuses were given for performance, not for a contractual agreement. When cars were cars, not merely a form of transportation and when roadside repairs were often succesfully done by the AA-service mechanic. When people understood that a slow dollar was always better than a quick buck. When going with an airliner was still an adventure. When there was always a place to park,..... for free. When racedrivers were put on a pedestal but also had a short life expectancy

And what they are planning to make:

http://www.huetbrothers.com/Experience/the_car.php

486334_514933465192143_9357249_n.jpg

So, make or brake this car into the next wishlist ? :D

Last edited:
RESHIRAM5
I know this won't be possible but if people are putting Porsches on here, than I'm putting this car

Highly illogical I know but I reckon it'll be fun to drive :lol:.

Lol. It would be better if it was ledyba.

Track wishlist - Add Bristol, Walkins Glen, and Sonoma. Remove Tsukuba. I hate that track and there are 2 freaking endurance races at that track in GT5.

Car wishlist - '64 Plymouth Belvedere, '67 Plymouth GTX, '69 Plymouth Roadrunner, '69 Dodge SuperBee, '86 Dodge Omni GLHS, '87 Dodge Charger GLHS, '03 Dakota R/T, '79 Dodge Ram Little Red Express, '87-93 Mustang Coupe 5.0, 94-95 Mustang 5.0, E30 BMW, '89 Shelby Dakota, '06 Nissan Altima SE-R, '67 Mustang GT500, '69 Yenko Nova, '67 Chevelle, '72 Monte Carlo, '86 Mustang SVO, '14 Dodge Dart, '68 Hemi Dodge Dart.

these 3 premium:
Audi Le Mans Quattro Concept
2003_Audi_LeMansQuattroConcept4.jpg

Audi Nuvolari Quattro Concept
2003_Audi_NuvolariQuattroConcept6.jpg

Audi Pikes Peak Quattro Concept
2003_Audi_PikesPeakQuattroConcept5.jpg

Track wishlist - Add Bristol, Walkins Glen, and Sonoma. Remove Tsukuba. I hate that track and there are 2 freaking endurance races at that track in GT5.

Car wishlist - '64 Plymouth Belvedere, '67 Plymouth GTX, '69 Plymouth Roadrunner, '69 Dodge SuperBee, '86 Dodge Omni GLHS, '87 Dodge Charger GLHS, '03 Dakota R/T, '79 Dodge Ram Little Red Express, '87-93 Mustang Coupe 5.0, 94-95 Mustang 5.0, E30 BMW, '89 Shelby Dakota, '06 Nissan Altima SE-R, '67 Mustang GT500, '69 Yenko Nova, '67 Chevelle, '72 Monte Carlo, '86 Mustang SVO, '14 Dodge Dart, '68 Hemi Dodge Dart.

Good List. 👍

It's hard finding that haven't been requested so I give you these two:

Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTR
savage-rivale-gtr-race-car_100382077_m.jpg

Savage Rivale GTS
227670.jpg

Cars I'd love to see:

Aston Martin Rapide
Aston Martin Vanquish (The new one)
Ferrari F12
McLaren P1
Pagani Hyarua (however it's spelt :P)
Morgan Aero 8

Tracks:
Hockenheim (Old version with and without chicanes, as well as the new version)
High speed Monza (i.e. the banked version without chicanes)
Donington Park GP and national layout
Brands Hatch (Which I think is already in?)
Croft
Snetterton
Imola (Old Tamburello, with and without the last chicane)
Nurburgring GP with the old chicane turn 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back