GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Brabham BT52 Qualifying Machine
1.5L Twin Turbo L4 1300-1400bhp (in qualifying)
A40.jpg

I want this car for turds & giggles. I just want to know what it feels like to tame this machine.

Yes I return after nearly 1 month of silence.

Ford GT40 Mk. IV in other color options:
ford_gt40_05.jpg

2010 Dodge Viper SRT-10 (more hp than the 2003 viper and more colors to choose from)
2010-Dodge-Viper-SRT10-Front-And-Side-Top-1280x960.jpg

The Brabham BT52 Qualifying Machine
1.5L Twin Turbo L4 1300-1400bhp (in qualifying)
A40.jpg

I want this car for turds & giggles. I just want to know what it feels like to tame this machine.

Yes I return after nearly 1 month of silence.

The P/W ratio of that can't be far off the beloved X1/X2012/X2011, but with no fancy fans and 20-25 year old aero technology. I'd like to see the online trolls attempt to drive one! :D :dopey:

The P/W ratio of that can't be far off the beloved X1/X2012/X2011, but with no fancy fans and 20-25 year old aero technology. I'd like to see the online trolls attempt to drive one! :D :dopey:

How much did this car weigh?

How much did this car weigh?

The usual 650kg regulations long lived in F1.

And with less downforce it might have a top speed of at least 250mph never tested tough.

Not many years ago in 2006 or 2008 Honda F1 tested their car at Bonneville salt flats. Their car reached just under 250mph. They had dozens of other runs but failed because of spinning due to low traction and aerodynamics not suitable for the ground material they were driving on. No crashes but just spins.

So I presume if this is n GT6 or other Gran Turismo games it would go much much faster with the right gear ratios. But those gear ratios need to suit the great turbo-lag in these types of F1 cars.

Woops, I was going on and on again...

Last edited:
Eks
:drool:👍

It's unlikely, but these are still wishes - Lamborghini Veneno:
new-lamborghini-veneno-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Lamborghini-Veneno_2013_photo_08.jpg

Lamborghini-Veneno-internet.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that and the more recent Egoista look horrible, what were they thinking when they signed them off. And most of Lambo's previous efforts prove that you can combine mentality with some elegance!

Am I the only one who thinks that and the more recent Egoista look horrible, what were they thinking when they signed them off. And most of Lambo's previous efforts prove that you can combine mentality with some elegance!

No, I agree with you. They are both horrible looking machines. When you do a ultra-limited edition production car such as the 3 of the Veneno, or 0 Egoista, you can get away with a lot. Collectors will be interested in the exclusivity which should return a profit in time as opposed to the aesthetics that a true enthusiast would be drawn to.

No, I agree with you. They are both horrible looking machines. When you do a ultra-limited edition production car such as the 3 of the Veneno, or 0 Egoista, you can get away with a lot. Collectors will be interested in the exclusivity which should return a profit in time as opposed to the aesthetics that a true enthusiast would be drawn to.

I also agree! Its basically what a ricers dream car might look like :crazy:

Don't worry because /Drive and GT Channel think its the ugliest car of the year.

The styling is ugly yes but, it's meant to be completely mental without any sign of beauty, it's a very striking car.

The styling is ugly yes but, it's meant to be completely mental without any sign of beauty, it's a very striking car.

.-. Jahhaj I'm not sure what they were aiming at then...

Moving on...

Pontiac GTO Race Car
cache_4046512704.jpg

Last edited:
.-. Jahhaj I'm not sure what they were aiming at then...

I would've thought as it's very rare and exspensive, I would've thought Lambo wanted a mental looking car to justify the price but, I don't know as I'm not a spokesperson for Lambo. :lol:

That's a nice rendering, but it's quite an old one. I doubt it would be the car under the blue cover as it hasn't been announced by Nissan yet as far as I know. 👍

Scuderia Paul
If it's the WTCC version then bring it on I say.
RESHIRAM5
I like the car, especially the Touring Car version.

Well, I just can't accept the fact that the car is also a Daewoo, an unsuccessful Korean brand of cars before.

Nissan GT-R R33 LM
nissan_gtr_r33_lm23f.jpg

RB26DETT Straight 6 - Front, longitudinally mounted - 2.795 liter / 170.6 cu in Turbo

6-speed manual

Rear wheel drive

900 kilo / 1984.2 lbs

double wishbones

Japan

The GT-R's history of racetrack dominance began with its 50 victories scored from 1968–1972, including 49 consecutive wins in the Japanese race circuit. Nissan pulled out of racing shortly after the release of the KPGC110.

The Skyline GT-R soon earned the name "Godzilla", for its "monster" track performance and country of origin. The R32 GT-R dominated JTCC, winning all 29 races it entered in the series, as well as taking the series title every year from 1989-1993.

It took 50 races from 50 starts from 1991-1997 (latterly R33) in the N1 Super Taikyu. The GT-R's success sounded the death knell of Group A Touring Car racing; with the formula being scrapped soon after. JTCC was similarly blighted by the R32 GT-R, and splintered soon after, leading to the switch to the Supertouring category and also indirectly to the GT500 category of today.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

WR LM94

s1_1.jpg

The WR LM94 was the successor of the WR LM93 . Like its predecessors, the LM94 has been following the rule element of the LMP2 Le Mans prototypes designed and built. The car had a Spyder chassis and drive than the 2-liter V6 - Turbo engine from Peugeot .

The connection between Welter Racing and the French carmaker was already to be the 1970s. Team boss Gérard Welter had best as Peugeot designers relations with the corporate board. The car was for a LMP prototypes extremely flat. The rear wing was pulled over the entire width of the vehicle and mounted very low.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Audi R8C Le Mans Prototype
1.JPG

2.JPG

90º V 8 Mid, longitudinally mounted 3.596 liter / 219.4 cu in Twin Turbo.

Ricardo 6 speed Sequential

Rear wheel drive

900 kilo / 1984.2 lbs

Germany

Unlike the R8R, which performed the bulk of the testing due to being completed first, the R8C had very little time to test prior to the initial group test for the 24 Hours of Le Mans in May. At this group test, the cars unfortunately suffered numerous setbacks and lacked the pace of the open-cockpit brothers. Although they were capable of hitting speeds upwards of 350 km/h (217 mph) on the Mulsanne straight, they lacked the handling ability and overall speed for a full lap.

While the R8Rs managed the 8th and 11th fastest times, the R8Cs could only muster 22nd and 28th fastest. The R8Cs mostly suffered from aerodynamic problems, especially in the build-up of air underneath the engine cover. This caused the R8Cs to lose their rear engine covers while at speed on several occasions.

For the race itself, the R8Cs were unable to find much improvement over the month off. Qualifying was more of the same, as the R8Cs managed a mere 20th and 23rd places, while the R8Rs were still 9th and 11th. Unfortunately during the race, both the R8R and R8C suffered numerous gearbox difficulties. One R8C was forced to drop out of the race after just 55 laps, while the second R8C would succumb to gearbox failure after the midpoint of the race. Even though the R8Rs suffered gearbox difficulties, both cars managed to finish the race, taking an impressive third and fourth place.

Following Le Mans, Audi decided that they would concentrate on only one of the two types of cars for the future of their program. The dismal performance of the R8C, along with the exodus from the LMGTP class by most major manufacturers, lead to Audi to develop an open-cockpit car - the R8.

Audi returned to the LMGTP class in 2001 in the form of the Bentley EXP Speed 8. Although similar to the R8C, the EXP Speed 8 shared nothing with the previous LMGTP except for its Audi turbocharged V8. Aerodynamic lessons from the R8C would however be carried over for the Bentley.
Only two R8Cs were ever built, chassis #101 and #102, both raced by Richard Lloyd's Audi Sport UK. The 1999 24 Hours of Le Mans would be their only competition.

Last edited:
They should include more European and American old second hand cars. When you start a GT game you are always forced to buy a crappy old Japanese car. Include things like the AMC Pacer, Ford Mustang (basic model not the GT stuff), Opel Manta, Ford Capri, BMW 3 series (E21), Mercedes 190E, Peugeot 504 Coupe...

Oh and include the Opel/Vauxhall Insignia OPC it's allways cool that you can buy a car almost similar to your reallife car.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=257076

I would love to have this Austrian Alps passroad in GT:

Silvretta%20Hochalpenstrasse.jpg

Edit: Cows on the road included, please :D

That's a nice rendering, but it's quite an old one. I doubt it would be the car under the blue cover as it hasn't been announced by Nissan yet as far as I know. 👍

I thought it was a render.

There is talk on the GT-R news website of a Hybrid GT-R.

This is the picture on the site...
gtr_f34_nissan_ns_1-thumb-717x477.jpg

It doesn't have to exist for ti to be in GT. Nissan will use GT to try it out virtually. They may have worked with GT to design it etc, like Citroen did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back