GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should put a few fine Australian race tracks like Phillip island and of course Bathurst it would all so be nice to see the hsv walkinshaw 88 the holden hk monaro 67 holden hq monaro the slr 5000 torana the ford falcon gtho phase 3 would be awesome to finally see some much loved Aussie muscle cars on the game

You mean you didn't? I thought you were just joking.

I know the feeling though, I remember reading a few posts asking myself, "Where are these people reading this stuff?!?!"

Lo and behold, the GT website actually had information on it!

:lol: I always thought Jordan would post up all of the new tracks. I never even considered checking the official site.

They should put a few fine Australian race tracks like Phillip island and of course Bathurst it would all so be nice to see the hsv walkinshaw 88 the holden hk monaro 67 holden hq monaro the slr 5000 torana the ford falcon gtho phase 3 would be awesome to finally see some much loved Aussie muscle cars on the game

Surfer's Paradise, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney (Telstra 500), Bathurst, Phillip's Island, Ipswich... I can go on for hours. I love Aussie tracks. 👍 It'd be very hard to go wrong with any of them, but who do you choose between them? For GT8, we'll see every V8 Supercars track in existence, I sincerely hope.

Disagree. It isn't so repetitive:

He wasn't talking about that beautiful, beautiful racing circuit, rather the stelvio pass.

Roads:

The stelvio pass, Italy.

The-Stelvio-Pass-Italy.jpg

DTM 2012 or 2013 Grid!

3 models to get right, 22 liveries to do, and all the manufacturers are already in the game along with two of the circuits (Brands Hatch Indy and Nürburgring GP), DTM and SuperGT to tie up on regs soon (GT500 cars built partially to DTM regs already)....

Is there any other DTM licensed game?

ITCC_Andrew
Asides from being ridiculously repetitive, what's so great about it? It's just hairpin after hairpin after hairpin ad boredom. :crazy:

Of course, it would make an awesome Col de Turini Rallye de Monaco stage... Wait, I'd rather have that. :sly:

But, alas, I'll be disappointed if Spa and the Aussie V8 Supercar(s) don't return. I have a feeling that both will, but let's be cautious about confirming it.

Karting there would be epic, drifting, LMP there would be challenging.

I like challenges.

asides from being ridiculously repetitive, what's so great about it? It's just hairpin after hairpin after hairpin ad boredom. :crazy:

Of course, it would make an awesome col de turini rallye de monaco stage... Wait, i'd rather have that. :sly:

But, alas, i'll be disappointed if spa and the aussie v8 supercar(s) don't return. I have a feeling that both will, but let's be cautious about confirming it.

Booooooooo!

Booooooooo!

You toss up something that Top Gear did in real life as if it's something you would enjoy in a video game?

Problem is, I don't think anyone enjoys the feeling of unending hairpins in a video game. Sure, it's great in real life, to go hooning about on a closed course with lots of tight hairpins. It's something I quite enjoy doing.

But, if you take away the "I'm about to die, look at that cliff" aspect, you simply don't have the same immersion, and with a boring repetition of hairpins, it can get really boring really fast.

That's why you see almost perpetual Nürburgring online lobbies, and never really any from Tsukuba "come spend four more long, grueling, boring hours at Tsukuba!"

...The 9 Hours of Tsukuba ruined that track. It's the same 8 corners... For 9 hours. :crazy: You don't think that same thing would happen at the Stelvio Pass?

I don't mind it as a photo-location, except that Forza beat you guys to it, with some "fake replica" of the Stelvio Pass.

As I said, I'd rather see the Col De Turini in GT6, with weather change. It's a bit faster, a bit less repetitive, and slippery as a worm when wet/snowy.

Hong Kong circuit ( bring it back)

Also bring back new York city

Yes. 👍

The Aston Martin DBC concept.( made from a car designer named Samir Sadikhov)

Aston-Martin-DBC-Concept.jpg

I think Aston should hire him.

What I would love to be in the new game, would be for rocket bunny and BenSopra kits to be on certain car(ie: R35 GTR, GT86) and for tracks like Sugo, Sonoma, Road Atlanta, Ebisu, and Bihoku.

I know that I said I was going to stop with my requests, but I couldn't help myself:

1966 Shelby GT350
1966_Shelby_GT350Fastback1.jpg

2013 Shelby GT350
shelby-announces-end-of-gt350-production_1.jpg

I would love to see these cars in the game:

Corvette C7 Race Car or Test Car
2014-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-rendered-into-c7r-race-car-54384-7.jpg

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
lamborghini-sesto-elemento-1021-hd-wallpapers.jpg

BMW M3 GTR Race Cars #90 and #92
rahal-letterman-racing-teams-bmw-m3-gt2-race-cars-at-alms-laguna-seca-2009-photo-348668-s-1280x782.jpg

Ferrari FXX
FXX_Front_by_dangeruss.jpg

Its just one track I want to see:

Talladega Superspeedway
20110417ac26521.jpg

RandomCarGuy17
I know that I said I was going to stop with my requests, but I couldn't help myself:

1966 Shelby GT350

The 65' is already in the game...

Corvette C7 Race Car or Test Car

BMW M3 GTR Race Cars #90 and #92

Yes! :drool:

However, please don't post a picture of every request. I know, that line's in there for the people with 1500+ cars/tracks in their list, but it's a pain for those on dial up. Yes, there are still people on dial up. :scared:

Again, though, I'm not criticizing your tastes, just asking to help the forums run smoother. I really want to see the M3 GT2 and Corvette C7 Race car.

The 65' is already in the game...

That's not the same exact car and it's a STANDARD! The 1965 GT350R was meant to be raced (hence the 'R') while the 1966 GT350 was meant to be a sports car for the road.

and that's why I have to remember to type 'premium' when making a request like that.

1968 Shelby GT500 KR
22668_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

1969 Yenko Chevrolet Camaro
chevrolet-camaro-yenko-sc-427-i-1969.jpg

and some other random muscle cars from me, the RandomCarGuy.

1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS
http://198.64.133.89/7eoAuaE7iAa4/M11337.1.jpg

1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2007/03/30/17/10/1969_dodge_super_bee-pic-61283.jpeg

1969 Dodge Charger Daytona
http://www.barnfinds.com/sites/barnfinds.com/files/imagecache/large/images/1/1969-dodge-daytona.jpg

1968 Chevrolet Nova SS
http://www.autogush.com/images/chevrolet-nova-1968-03.jpg

1971 Dodge Demon 340
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3531/3260095005_f7132184c3_z.jpg?zz=1

-----------

Tracks that I want to have time/weather change:
- Deep Forest
- Seattle Circuit
- Rome Circuit
- Trial Mountain
- High Speed Ring (it has weather change, but i want time change too)

Yes! :drool:

However, please don't post a picture of every request. I know, that line's in there for the people with 1500+ cars/tracks in their list, but it's a pain for those on dial up. Yes, there are still people on dial up. :scared:

Again, though, I'm not criticizing your tastes, just asking to help the forums run smoother. I really want to see the M3 GT2 and Corvette C7 Race car.

I know that lol

Mazda Pi :P.

Point/purpose being?

Anyways...

:lol: I could spend hours just driving this course, and on the first lap of every race, just giving someone a little nudge on the apex of the Mandarin Oriental... Or Turn 3. Or both. 💡 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back