GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle has been confirmed I think,that's what I heard anyways.

No. It's been all but confirmed. There's much speculation, given the Acura NSX trailer we recently discussed, but it's not confirmed by PD themselves.

The speculation returned because Apricot Hill was also featured in the Acura NSX trailer. Finding out that it was on the GT6 engine, and that Apricot Hill is confirmed has re-invigorated discussions of Seattle. I remain cautiously optimistic.

@Sneaper You forgot Special Stage Route 11, Volvo, the El Camino SS and the Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo (The one with those epic flip-up lights and the rear strip light)

'76 Opala SS

Thumbs up for the Opala.

Your wishlist is great, both in cars and tracks. Sadly, most part of it won't be in the game, I think.

About the Opala SS. It is the sporty version, but I would like to see this early 70's version, with the vinyl rooftop, the Opala Comodoro Coupê :drool:. Couple years ago, I bought myself on of those for restauration.

Shibunga_Opala_Comodoro_1978.JPG

1326582709_300132244_1-OPALA-COMODORO-ANO-1977-SAO-BRAZ.jpg

9419197070_fc1fdae6b0_o.jpg

@Snaeper.... Where have you been all this time?!?!?! Send it to PD NAOW!!! This is a list where I drooled more and more as I read on. This is a Forza list, where they choose the best/ most iconic from each manufacturer. Love everything in this list!

👍 👍 👍 :cheers: 👍 👍 👍

Glad you liked it! I didn't wanna go too crazy. :sly:

EDIT: But I also dislike people who just spam single-entry items over and over again. I just save them all up and hit everything at once.

@Sneaper You forgot Special Stage Route 11, Volvo, the El Camino SS and the Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo (The one with those epic flip-up lights and the rear strip light)

C'mon mate, my name's not that hard to spell. Volvo is on the list, there are two Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo's and what do you think the '70 El Camino SS 454 is? No I'm not going to include every El Camino on my list, just one of the best.

And as for SSR11, plenty of other people ask for it, and I've never actually raced on the track. *hides*

Thumbs up for the Opala.

Your wishlist is great, both in cars and tracks. Sadly, most part of it won't be in the game, I think.

About the Opala SS. It is the sporty version, but I would like to see this early 70's version, with the vinyl rooftop, the Opala Comodoro Coupê :drool:. Couple years ago, I bought myself on of those for restauration.

Glad you liked it. I love the small Brazilian car culture, mainly because it seems there is so little to work with. I also included the Puma GTE and a few of the Brazilian VW's on the list, too, not to mention the Brazilian Stock Cars.

Last edited:
Cars:
BMW M3 Coupe GTS
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black
Lamborghini Gallardo (the old one)
Toyota Supra MKIV RZ (Premium)
Chevrolet Corvette C6R GT1
BMW M3 GT2 #92
Ferrari 458C
Audi RS4
Nissan Skyline GT-R Z-TUNE (R34)
Tom's 86GT
McLaren P1
Ferrari LaFerrari
Dodge Charger SRT8 2012/13
BMW M5 (F10)
BMW M3 (E36)
Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed
Nismo GT-R (R35)
Hennesey Venom GT
Hennesey 458 TT
Hennesey F-150 RAPTOR
Audi RS3
Audi Quattro '83 (Premium)
BMW M3 (E46) (Premium)
Nissan 370Z
2012/13 F1 cars
Ruf CTR
Ruf CTR2
Ruf CTR3
Ruf RGT
Ruf RT12 Turbo
Ruf RK
Porsche if available

New Race events:
BTCC
WTCC
WRC
DTM
GT1
GT2
GT3
ALMS
LMP
F1
One make races
Cup racing
GT500
GT300
Drag racing

Tracks:
Brands Hatch
Road America
Infineon
Autoban (Germany)
Las Vegas Drag Strip
A huge test track with multiple layouts including a 1 mile drag strip & oval
Real rally stages
Donington Park
Bristol
Midfield Raceway (GT3 Layout)
Complex Ring
SS11
Tahiti Maze (GT3 Layout)
A track built around Paris and other big cities

New features
Ability to put twin turbo's in cars
Ability to swap engines
Drivetrain Swaps
Livery editor
Better tuning than GT5
Ability to set opponent cars in arcade mode
More realistic power increase through upgrading
More realistic handling

Roads:

The stelvio pass, Italy.

Asides from being ridiculously repetitive, what's so great about it? It's just hairpin after hairpin after hairpin ad boredom. :crazy:

Of course, it would make an awesome Col de Turini Rallye de Monaco stage... Wait, I'd rather have that. :sly:

But, alas, I'll be disappointed if Spa and the Aussie V8 Supercar(s) don't return. I have a feeling that both will, but let's be cautious about confirming it.

Asides from being ridiculously repetitive, what's so great about it? It's just hairpin after hairpin after hairpin ad boredom. :crazy:

Of course, it would make an awesome Col de Turini Rallye de Monaco stage... Wait, I'd rather have that. :sly:

But, alas, I'll be disappointed if Spa and the Aussie V8 Supercar(s) don't return. I have a feeling that both will, but let's be cautious about confirming it.

Track List for GT6
Car List for GT6

List of Cars Carried over from Gran Turismo 5
...2000 Ford Falcon XR8 '00...

List of Tracks Carried over from Gran Turismo 5
...Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps...

Okay so then we'll be 99.99% sure that they're included. .01% chance they don't end up making it.

And I agree, that road would be gloriously repetitive. I would rather see the Tail of the Dragon included. That's a bit more interesting, even if it is still just mindlessly turning and accelerating for miles.

How didn't I know about this sooner!? :dopey: :crazy: :scared:

Thank you Snaeper! 👍

You mean you didn't? I thought you were just joking.

I know the feeling though, I remember reading a few posts asking myself, "Where are these people reading this stuff?!?!"

Lo and behold, the GT website actually had information on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back