GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
But are they premium models? :lol:
Whoever is the first to ask whether they have interior views is banned from the internet forever.

Indeed. Doesn't look like RM versions (but lightweight for sure) but are Premiums indeed. Interior views! That's why we love premiums. LOL

That Matterhorn variation is listed as マッターホルン ドリスタレン but I have no idea about what ドリスタレン is supposed to be transliterated to. Any idea?

That Matterhorn variation is listed as マッターホルン ドリスタレン but I have no idea about what ドリスタレン is supposed to be transliterated to. Any idea?

Google translate said

Matterhorn Dori register Len
& Dorisutaren ???

A-HA! A video from TMS2013.

Still haven't checked it. I'll watch now.

Been looking for new media like a hungry jackal. Enjoy and let's discuss if its good!

Bonus: some GT6 girls in shorts besides the screen.

Notice the new tire squeal sounds? They sound good along with the car's sound (despite barely hearing it), but "not bad". Plus I like how fast paced GT6 is, oh and yes, the crowds are back. :)

Apricot Hill !!
There were more tracks, i. Was silently yelling at him to change page so we could see more...

PD adding photographers isnt the improvement i was looking for... how ahout adding a simple E30?

Stupid question: does the girl come with the game? Would be very helpful and more realist. :P
The driver is better than the average person for sure, but his left hand looked funny? Looks very awkward and unconfortable...

Google translate said

Matterhorn Dori register Len
& Dorisutaren ???

I know how what the phonetic transcription from Japanese is (which is what Google Earth translates), what I meant was: what is that supposed to mean? Is it a place name? I can't find anything not even vaguely similar sounding on Google Earth around the track area.

I know how what the phonetic transcription from Japanese is (which is what Google Earth translates), what I meant was: what is that supposed to mean? Is it a place name? I can't find anything not even vaguely similar sounding on Google Earth around the track area.

Whoops by me. I don't know that.

It looks like the Blind side indicator is a driving assist.

tEevMNz.jpg

SRF was ON.

Yeah, the back half of the field being tuned cars, with the other half appearing to be race cars. Hopefully that's because of the show demo.

Could be a German word like Nordwand was but I have no idea.

Back