GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Wasn't there a video on Youtube with the same angle? it is clearly premium.
The video you were talking about which is the "Start your Engines" GT6 trailer was at a totally different angle and did not show much at all. So this is a better look at the car.

The video you were talking about which is the "Start your Engines" GT6 trailer was at a totally different angle and did not show much at all. So this is a better look at the car.

Nope there was another video, some here thought it was the actual GT6 intro.

gt6cars.jpg

What's behind the Countach? and behind the Camaros?
Is that a couple of different livery gt500's in the front row too that we didn't have in gt5?

I think the one on the left is the Lexus ENEOS SC430 and the one on the right could be the new Autobacs Garaiya I forget the rest of the name.
No the ENEOS is orange and that's an nsx on the right and it looks like an arta but the livery is different to gt5

No the ENEOS is orange and that's an nsx on the right and it looks like an arta but the livery is different to gt5

Yeah that is an orange car, just with a blue tint from the recording, and it says ENEOS on the bonnet and the side. The NSX on the right could be the ARTA '00 then. I often mix up the Garaiya and the ARTA NSX because of the bright orange.

gt6cars.jpg

What's behind the Countach? and behind the Camaros?

behind the Coutnach = Nomuken's D1GP ER34 (hory shet it's the Blitz w/ Dfellow livery before he retired it for a GT86) and possibly a Corvette of some sort.

behind the 2 Camaros = Land Rover Evoque and a white RX-8....?

Yep, it's the Arta NSX of 2009 and the other seems to be the ENEOS Lexus SC430 with the livery of 2008.
s1_1.jpg
So they are newer livery ones then, cos the cars in gt5 are 06.
Edit: equivalent sc430 and nsx I mean, gtr's and 1 nsx are 08.

Yeah that is an orange car, just with a blue tint from the recording, and it says ENEOS on the bonnet and the side. The NSX on the right could be the ARTA '00 then. I often mix up the Garaiya and the ARTA NSX because of the bright orange.
That is eneos on the bonnet, but it's definitely a different livery to the one in gt5

Then we certainly have a couple more cars that are not on the official car list, it seems.

Nope. Or at least, not necessarily. The "We Love Cars" ads during GT5's pre-release showed a whole bunch of cars that weren't in the game. Assuming every real life car in a commercial for the game is on the actual disc is like thinking every Nurburgring endurance racer must be because of the banner on the windshield ;)

That is eneos on the bonnet, but it's definitely a different livery to the one in gt5
No, the new has silver in the livery and that version is the same that we have in GT5. Compare:

s1_1.jpg

s1_1.jpg

All we can do is wait and see if this is true, if there are more cars that will be revealed soon ;)

Interesting... Had these shadows not been so striking in 3D mode in GT 5 I might have not noticed...

So striking I could almost "feel" them across my head (in 3D) in GT 5.

Just for information. GT5P - best shadows, GT5 - less resolution (better after 2.0, it's depended on track), GT6 - they almost non-existent. (Forza like)

Honestly I argued about them A LOT after GT5 release, but after I saw them in GT6 - GT5 shadows feel GOD LIKE...

It's important thing to me. Good lighting - that's what make game look realistic, not much polygons, not much textures. And there's no lighting without shadows. They are especially awesome in GT5P - cockpit view feels real, with lighting/shadows playing in cockpit. I can watch them all day. And they make me REALLY enjoy the game. It's visual simulation after all. Don't understand the people who said they are not important.

But I can understand PD. PS3 hardware is very limited nowadays, and shadow resolution is especially taxing on bandwidth.

As for 3D (sorry If I understood you wrong!)- when I played GT5 in 3D before 2.0 patch they feel wrong. Because high-contrast images are really provoking crosstalk. Second thing - there were no V-SYNC before some late patch. But last time I played (about 6 month ago) it was MUCH better due V-SYNC. As for crosstalk it just depended on your TV. You can HIDE them by reducing 3D effect but in really not the way. If your TV is not responsive enough for 3D - you gonna see it everywhere. So tune up for best 3D and try to live with that.

Hand animation and interior view angle is better than FM5 imho...

It's not IMHO it's a fact.

On the start your engines trailer, at 0:34 (someone has probably already picked up on this), the R8 LMS shown is cleary one of the blank livery cars. It has Audi team Oreca , Tag Heuer and PS/GT sponsorship on it, which is a fictitious livery. Also, we have New Man decals on the car, giving some hope for a decent livery editor of some sorts.
upload_2013-11-23_19-57-36.png

Attachments

• upload_2013-11-23_19-57-36.png
    upload_2013-11-23_19-57-36.png
    262.5 KB · Views: 11
On the start your engines trailer, at 0:34 (someone has probably already picked up on this), the R8 LMS shown is cleary one of the blank livery cars. It has Audi team Oreca , Tag Heuer and PS/GT sponsorship on it, which is a fictitious livery. Also, we have New Man decals on the car, giving some hope for a decent livery editor of some sorts.

I hate to burst your bubble...
http://a397.idata.over-blog.com/2/82/47/91/gt-ffsa-aout/gt3-ffsa-0016.jpg
The car list already lists it:

10 Audi R8 LMS - Team Oreca '10

Edit: I didn't think I'd tree that many people, haha.
Edit 2: x4? Didn't see that one coming. I must be a master tree'er.

Last edited:
View attachment 84059

Chances of livery editor are low at the moment but I'd loved to have a livery editor

Nah, that's a real car. Argh, tree'd!

View attachment 84059
I'm sorry, but no.
1-oneighturbo-Audi-FrenchGT-082910.jpg

Edit: Triple treed? I suck :D

Back