GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
View attachment 84052
Those headlights are looking pretty premium to me.
Compare with GT5:

Honestly, I can't see the difference, because headlights in GT5 are somewhat modelled.

5475207684_effb6669b9_b.jpg

Errr... I don't think I ever got a livery wrong before, i'm shocked! Only question is, why doesn't the one in-game have a number?
Oh, and @Freeman_Cruz, no need for the attitude.

Last edited:
You mean that body panels are reflecting light, so they are actually polygons (fully modelled), but they are 2D textures in GT5 so they can't reflect the light?
Exactly.

Does anyone know if the Grand Canyon track is set in a real location at the real Grand Canyon, or if PD just made it up?
The track is fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
That 1989 Team AMG Sauber-Mercedes C9, the 1967 Toyota 2000GT and the 2009 Bugatti Veyron EB16.4 (that is in no way a 2013) that were seen in the "Start Your Engines" trailer imply one of two things.

Either there are hidden Premiums within Gran Turismo 6's car list.
or a certain amount of standards have been upgraded to a level at which we were not expecting. If you recall, we could see quite a bit of detail of the insides of the 2000GT and the Veyron.

Funny people; 1 second of blurry C9 in a commercial and all of a sudden it's premium! One different decal spotted and we have a livery editor in GT6! :lol:
I had never, ever, ever seen that livery before, and the lack of a number led me to believe that this was not a racing car and a plain livery car with some basic GT/Audi related decals applied, which is very plausible for a livery editor. A lot of you are eager to criticise 1 tiny, and very easy to make mistake,

I had never, ever, ever seen that livery before, and the lack of a number led me to believe that this was not a racing car and a plain livery car with some basic GT/Audi related decals applied, which is very plausible for a livery editor. A lot of you are eager to criticise 1 tiny, and very easy to make mistake,
I think you should apologize to the entire GTP community and be banned for a week so you can reflect on your deeds!

It's not just for you, there were a lot of people saying that when the trailer was released.

I half laughed, then read it, then he liked my post, but I questioned whether it was real or sarcasm... Back on topic now guys!

I actually think the Sauber C-9 Merc is a premium car from this screenshot I made. If you compare it to the GT5 screenshot of it below the GT6 picture; you'll notice a few differences that indicate that PD changed the model at least: 1. the windshield wiper is in a difference position. 2. the headlights in the GT6 screenshot look more modeled and show signs of reflection compared to the GT5 version.
GT6-SauberC-92_zps3d147306.png

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_8.jpg

Of course, it could just be a really improved standard. We still don't know how much PD have improved the standard cars exactly. If there turns out to be a lot of remodeled standards; that could explain why there's only 123-124 premium cars added to the game.

Don't you guys remember the GT5 "I love cars" Add? There were a lot of cars that were standard or didn't appear in the game, you cannot say if a car is going to be there or not just because an add

I bet you couldn't name one of the drivers of that car though:sly:
On topic though... I think the Sauber is a premium. From what we have seen of the updated standards, they are nowhere near that kind of quality.

Takuya Izawa. It's all speculation at this point, only way to find out is to wait and see, but this is a forum after all.

Back