GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
I wondering is somebody can find a proper recording (with audio) for this clip.

Would really like if there was a direct capture video of it, then we could make some better observations.

Did No one notice the Ford RS200, if all the cars in that trailer are premium, wouldn't that mean that maybe that one got upgraded? hmmm, hmmmm?

I noticed it too. But I also noticed there is a '02 Aston Vanquish in there too. I hope that one got upgraded too.

I think we are going to get some suprises in some cars because for what i've seen the toyota 2000 gt is cleary premium, no doubt about that and (as all of us noticed) is not on the car list. So which means that ,possibly, some of the standards cars may have been upgraded to premium and in that commercial I see some standards in gt5 but could possibly be premium in gt6 (Ford Rs200 rally car, Aston martin vanquish, and the 69 camaro ss)

I actually think the Sauber C-9 Merc is a premium car from this screenshot I made. If you compare it to the GT5 screenshot of it below the GT6 picture; you'll notice a few differences that indicate that PD changed the model at least: 1. the windshield wiper is in a difference position. 2. the headlights in the GT6 screenshot look more modeled and show signs of reflection compared to the GT5 version.
GT6-SauberC-92_zps3d147306.png

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_8.jpg

Of course, it could just be a really improved standard. We still don't know how much PD have improved the standard cars exactly. If there turns out to be a lot of remodeled standards; that could explain why there's only 123-124 premium cars added to the game.

I brought it up in another thread. The R35 Prototype is a premium but we cant see inside. So to with the Sting Ray Prototype.. if the Standard cars are upgraded in this way (i think Kaz said not all standards will have interiors) with the blacked out interior like the Sting Ray, itnmight be a good compromise.

I brought it up in another thread. The R35 Prototype is a premium but we cant see inside. So to with the Sting Ray Prototype.. if the Standard cars are upgraded in this way (i think Kaz said not all standards will have interiors) with the blacked out interior like the Sting Ray, itnmight be a good compromise.
Err, The Sting Ray test prototype have full model interior which I already drove it in GT5 before.

But the R35 was only made in that way because it was an unfinished prototype that couldn't run and had blacked-out windows because it had no interior. The Sting Ray prototype had an interior at first, it was just all covered up. So I doubt PD would do that again for a regular car.

I had never, ever, ever seen that livery before, and the lack of a number led me to believe that this was not a racing car and a plain livery car with some basic GT/Audi related decals applied, which is very plausible for a livery editor. A lot of you are eager to criticise 1 tiny, and very easy to make mistake,
I think its more about people having tempered their expectations and don't want to be disappointed.

Everyone wants a livery editor but most also don't want to set themselves up as some are still recovering from GT 5s release.

But the R35 was only made in that way because it was an unfinished prototype that couldn't run and had blacked-out windows because it had no interior. The Sting Ray prototype had an interior at first, it was just all covered up. So I doubt PD would do that again for a regular car.

Understood. Im saying, if cars like the MG TF160. That car is rendered near perfect in GT5(just look at the detail in the headlamps, for example). it also has the driver shifting animation. If that car is enhanced for GT6, all it would take is an interior like the Prototype Sting Ray, blackedout with some sunlight on a black dashboard and fake gauges like the Caterham. Again, not every car is getting interior detail or upgraded to full renderings. But, if the C9 is still standard, a blacked out dashboard is enough detail to compliment the enhanced rendering. Im thinking some cars will still not be up to par.

Thanks for sharing the video Shirakawaa. By the way, the video linked in the GTP news fed is the old GT5 commercial, not the new one.

If only the tv commercial was true and the racer count was raised from 16 to 20. There are 20 cars on the grid in that commercial. Don't know if anyone else counted

In normal people logic it would make sense to make all cars that are the only one of their make premium, but in PD logic, 🤬 logic!

Latest Posts

Back