GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Oh, hmmm; I might go look up that car later on.
mercedes-gla45amg-concept-05.jpg

mercedes-gla45amg-concept-10.jpg

If only the tv commercial was true and the racer count was raised from 16 to 20. There are 20 cars on the grid in that commercial. Don't know if anyone else counted
Don't even dream with it, it's more than confirmed that GT6 grids will have a maximum of 16 cars.

gt6cars-638x288.jpg

Uhhhh, can we get confirmation that, third car back, second row from the right, is an A3/A5 convertible?

A5/RS5 CONVERTIBLE
05-2013-audi-rs5-cabriolet-paris.jpg

RS5
2013-audi-rs5-cabriolet-qs---01-opt.jpg

A3 Cabriolet
Audi-A3-Cabriolet-2014-widescreen-12.jpg

Im just trying to judge that dip in outer edge bottom of the headlight. I can't tell by the mirrors if its a TT. Plus the top of the car isnt shiny from this pick. Hey, it could be a TT but, the new Audi headlights are what made me think A3/A5.

Edit: Focused more at the mirrors. They look attached to the door. Youre right probably TT.

Yeah, I'm not going to assume cars to be in GT6 based on cars shown in a commercial.
That is going to be a "I'll believe it when I see it" type of thing for me.

Despite me saying I hope the New RX-8 will be in the game base on a commercial, my hopes are very low for it along with the other cars we've haven't seen in the car list. So I won't care they don't appear. There are other cars in the game that I already look forward to driving anyways. ;)

Yeah, I was thinking the front bumper didn't look carbon fiber, standard if anything and the rims were standard silver.

Last edited:
I recorded the GT6 for PS3 ad that was just on to my stand alone HDD. I dont know how to put it on Youtube at the moment.

Paused it and the two red & black R35 GT-R's must be GT Academy cars. "PS3" are on either side of the rear bumpers "Nismo" is on the lower half of the drivers door with a number box. Banner over the rear window and the paint is two-tone red on top black on bottom. The wheels look stock.

The Viper is drifting on Mount Panorama.

GT3 SLS, GT-R and R8 are lined up at Brands Hatch with pit crew departing the track.

Theres a collage of all the trailers at the end. "Out December 6"

Back