GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
GT Arena
GT6-ROC.jpg
Watch out bro, criticism is incoming! 2nd and first place are dominating on the track map (that chase the rabbit deal) so expect your notifications to start flooding with "quoted your post"! 👍

All over the place? Sorry thats not true.

The C2 Vette is 85, 000Cr., the Lotus Europa 45, 000, But, the Alpine A110 is 200, 000. And Stratos 475, 000Cr. I think thats a big gap even if the latter 2 may be more rare. Prices according to the 15th Ann. Website.

I see what theyre doing by making the LM more expensive so we work our way up in top speed. 1.5mil for the HSV and 2mil for an LM (GT1) car.

Itll be interesting when we see prices for the classic race cars. The GT40 is 3.2mil and Shelby Cobra Coupe 4.5mil. The Cobra in GT5 was only 500K and that was a bit much.

@05XR8 I don't know, but those prices aren't really too far-fetched if anything.

Im not saying unreasonable or far fetched. Just pointing out the prices are all ober the place for the type of cars. I feel the SS TC is a better performer than the '69 Race Car yet it the SS is priced lower as an example and the examples in my previous post. Thats all. Im not complaining or whinging.

Can't really see through the neither the Z06 or ZR1 either so these thumbnails aren't really doing much.

Exactly what I thought at first. But if you expand the picture and zoom in a little, you can see the top silhouette of seats on the ZR1. The "standards" have a much darker tint.

Last edited:
The Corvette C5R is about 50k higher than gt5. In the UCD you can get one for 1,950,xxx

No, the price is the same. If you buy used cars in GT5, the price depends on their mileage. The base price for this car in GT5 is also 2 million, which you would see, e.g., if they showed up in the OCD with 0 miles.

The C2 Vette is 85, 000Cr., the Lotus Europa 45, 000, But, the Alpine A110 is 200, 000. And Stratos 475, 000Cr. I think thats a big gap even if the latter 2 may be more rare. Prices according to the 15th Ann. Website.

I see what theyre doing by making the LM more expensive so we work our way up in top speed. 1.5mil for the HSV and 2mil for an LM (GT1) car.

Itll be interesting when we see prices for the classic race cars. The GT40 is 3.2mil and Shelby Cobra Coupe 4.5mil. The Cobra in GT5 was only 500K and that was a bit much.
How is that all over the place? Those prices are based on real life values. Usually classic cars that are sought after have higher price points. You can google these cars and their prices. Imo, its not all over, but more accurate to price the cars as they are irl. The funny thing is, you called the Shelby Cobra in GT5 a bit much at 500k, well according to Hagerty, thats a bargain!
No, the price is the same. If you buy used cars in GT5, the price depends on their mileage. The base price for this car in GT5 is also 2 million, which you would see, e.g., if they showed up in the OCD with 0 miles.
Uh, ok. I said you can get one in the UCD for 1.95 million. Buying it 0/0 is nice, but the restore car ticket is free and reverts car to said 0/0!

This is all relative to the game. Trying to earn 500K before the seasonals was a bit much. Thats why im speaking on pricing. If we are doing real life pricing in Australia, youd have a heart attack spending 150K on that C7 Sting Ray. Let alone 60K for the Megane 265 Trophy+. I guess I dont pay attention to pricing at Barret Jackson like I use to. PD might have to adjust the Aussie GT6 version because Challengers go for about 110K down here. http://www.discountusedcars.com.au/used-cars/dodge/challenger/default.aspx

Regarding my post about the GT6 ad, my HDD is a WD model. I can only play video on the device its registered to (my Sony smart tv). I tried on the pc and it says I cant play video from this device. If there are computer wizards out there who know some tricks let me know.

The Renault Maxi 5 has always looked good for a standard, along with the Bluebird rally car.

Don't recall seeing windows that clear on the Renault though, so maybe it is premium?

Edit: The windows are clear in this GT5 shot too...

cotedazur1.jpg

Last edited:
Back