GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
The tire gauge on the HUD now displays the type of tire on each wheel. Sports Hard (SH) in the photo.

dy7hcm.png

The tire gauge on the HUD now displays the type of tire on each wheel. Sports Hard (SH) in the photo.

dy7hcm.png

It's those kind of details that I love.

It'd be pretty cool if we were able to choose different compounds for the tyres on each side, for circuits with just left or just right turns.

Please don't read too far into that advertisement's included cars. We did the same thing with GT5's "We Love Cars" Ad and we did the same with GT4 Prologue's Credit sequence.

I wish the newer GT's had music like this :drool:

Dat 909

The Standards in GT6 look so much better. What a difference PD have made since GT5. I was a little concerned how the Standards would look in Photo Travel, since we can use them in GT6, but after having seen updated models all should be fine.
I was already seriously hyped for GT6 but these shots make me want it now. Now!

As I said in another thread, GT6 is far from being disgraced graphically by racing titles on the new consoles. Looks fantastic.
👍

Here's a video from the Tokyo Motor Show:

I never noticed those camera men track-side before, those flashes are pretty bright! Does anyone else have earlier video of these phototrolls?

I wish the newer GT's had music like this :drool:
Don't mean to get off-topic, but I watched that ending video for the first time ever yesterday and I spent a good hour searching for that song last night. I can't find it anywhere, except in that video. Nobody seems to know the name, and it's not on any of the GT4 soundtracks :(

Back