GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Sorry but do not know what happened to my post, here I leave a Comparative Gran Turismo 6 and Forza 5 silverstone

a greeting

Sorry but Im not watching a comparison video of a game they came out 2 days ago to a game that comes out in12 days.

Camaro Z28 Race Car '69
Camaro SS Touring Car '10
Both are the same model as the RM car.

RM cars as their own separate models...not sure how to feel about it or what that means for other/new RM models.
If the ones from gt5 are their own car and not simply a modification of a regular car, it would only make sense if ones new to gt6 are their own thing as well and that would mean no regular cars should have RM conversions.

The Merc sounds really nice, I suppose that just like in GT5 we'll have the good sounding cars and the bad sounding ones.

And My Point Still Stands. If a vehicle, standard or premium, has bad sound, it does the vehicle no justice no matter how good it looks.

Very good point! 👍 In GT5 I drove the Nissan R92CP much more often than the Sauber C9 simply because the Nissan had an awesome sound unlike the horrible C9...

And My Point Still Stands. If a vehicle, standard or premium, has bad sound, it does the vehicle no justice no matter how good it looks.
Funny how Polyphony can get the modern Corvettes correct and the C63 AMG correct but for some reason completely bungles the SLS AMG GT3, Z4 GT3 and Sauber C9 sounds when they are all bass heavy V8s.

Funny how Polyphony can get the modern Corvettes correct and the C63 AMG correct but for some reason completely bungles the SLS AMG GT3, Z4 GT3 and Sauber C9 sounds when they are all bass heavy V8s.

Exactly!, I'd rather have a standard-C9 with correct sound, than a premium one at all. PD "promises" updated sounds in a patch (which no timeline has been announced for, seeing how it's a vital playability factor), but I see that taking longer than it should, and I have a feeling they'll still be 50/50 in the end.

Back