GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
I just want to point out (sounding like a broken record), technically standards and premiums do not exist anymore. The differentiation is gone.

I'd like to point out that changing my cats name from Fluffy to Fido, it's still a cat, not a dog:lol:. The differentiation is still there, only the name has changed.:sly:

I'd like to point out that changing my cats name from Fluffy to Fido, it's still a cat, not a dog:lol:. The differentiation is still there, only the name has changed.:sly:

But has your cat or dog got a new fur coat to look like a premium poodle?

Here the reason ! :lol:

1471331_10151822815372638_378641838_n.jpg

Wow, that is amazing.

A yet unposted video. Unimaginative car/track selection, though:

I found them on a Japanese discussion board called "2ch".

Those hay bales are SO standard :P

Anyone else notice how the tire temps go orange and seen to stay there? And this is when he was having trouble? It seems a new longer lasting effect to overheating your tires is present.

Well if your cat was fluffy then you shaved then changed its name no one would be able to tell its the same cat.;)
If that went over your head I mean the standards got a make over so you really cant tell that they are the same standards which resulted in the removal of the term standard.

Well if your cat was fluffy then you shaved then changed its name no one would be able to tell its the same cat.;)
If that went over your head I mean the standards got a make over so you really cant tell that they are the same standards which resulted in the removal of the term standard.

Over my head:lol: Feel free to show me where PD stated anything close to, "the standards got a make over so you really cant tell that they are the same standards which resulted in the removal of the term standard". Then we'll talk about what's over your head:eek:

Why don't we kill time until Nov. 2nd when Kaz will reveal a lot of stuff about the game.

Are you suggesting time travel? Because that's an even longer time away from the release date ;)

Over my head:lol: Feel free to show me where PD stated anything close to, "the standards got a make over so you really cant tell that they are the same standards which resulted in the removal of the term standard". Then we'll talk about what's over your head:eek:

Me clarifying what I meant wasn't what went over your head but the cat (standard) getting shaved (a make over) was what I feared would go over your head.Them removing some of the differences between standard and premium would be enough to make some standards not seem like the same standards that was in gt5.

Latest Posts

Back