GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Did you saw that video with rain? They're bouncing from the windshield more like snow than rain
You're giving me the impression that you're trying very hard to make GT6 look bad. No, it did not "bounce" it looked great to me. And even if you don't like it you have to admit, it's 1000x times better than the pixalated garbage in GT5.

You're giving me the impression that you're trying very hard to make GT6 look bad. No, it did not "bounce" it looked great to me. And even if you don't like it you have to admit, it's 1000x times better than the pixalated garbage in GT5.

No, I'm not. Just this looks great - to me

Not this

iexplore-2013-11-24-14-41-10-60-jpg.84203

EDIT: BUT, it may depend on strength of the rain, so we will see soon in full game

Yeah, excel isn't very good at dealing with jokes.

But cloud animations isn't too far fetched I think, for longer races it could actually serve a purpose, if it allowed for dynamic rain and temperatures around the track. Would also be a nice graphics detail.

Absolutely agree.

And sorry for being a bit slow on the Excel IF statement. Like it.

Not this

iexplore-2013-11-24-14-41-10-60-jpg.84203

You're comparing a still with a moving video. Different track, different lighting conditions, different time of day and it looks like it's raining less in the GT6 still. I would suggest you wait until you have decent footage to base your opinion on.

Last edited by a moderator:

*vid*

Not this

*img*

EDIT: BUT, it may depend on strenght of the rain, so we will see soon in full game

Whilst I think that GT6 looks like an improvement, this one's certainly down to opinion, but there does look to be a lot less rain in the GT6 still.

You're comparing a still with a moving video. Different track, different lighting conditions, different time of day and it looks like it's raining less in the GT6 still. I would suggest you wait until you have decent footage to base your opinion on.
Looks like I gotta make a GIF then.

Guys- can I ask is the Lancia Stratos listed as new on the car list? Going from the GT15 livery screenshots, it has an interior and looks premium but I don't know

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 11

Latest Posts

Back