GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
I just got lost when you mentioned Polyphony Digital and the Japanese Government in the same sentence.:lol:
That means it's extremely serious. So I recommend you better not give me that smiley face or you're gonna be in big trouble.

The SLS sounds pretty good to me considering the way it's recorded. I can hear there's some potential for a good sounding car there:tup:👍

I recognise the samples (although I can't say where from), and they're not really appropriate - it's a very dry sound.
Whether it still sounds "good" will depend on whether you like those samples, aesthetically, but they're not "right", unfortunately.

I recognise the samples (although I can't say where from), and they're not really appropriate - it's a very dry sound.
Whether it still sounds "good" will depend on whether you like those samples, aesthetically, but they're not "right", unfortunately.

Griffith, is known that you are a sound expert here... what you think about the new tire sounds? They are really noticeable in the M3 GT video and it seems to have more variations and to be really progressive:

Griffith, is known that you are a sound expert here... what you think about the new tire sounds? They are really noticeable in the M3 GT video and it seems to have more variations and to be really progressive:

I'm not really an expert on tyre sounds, but they do seem to be more expressive. What's not audible (to me) is if there's a "scrub stage" to the sounds which would be a great step forwards (along with realistically different "staging" for different tyre types / compounds / surfaces - that said, I recently "discovered" some nice little squeaky sounds in GT5 when you skid over the "astroturf" at Nürburgring that I'd not noticed before, so it seems PD have the right idea)

Superficially, I'm not a fan of the warbling evident in "small skids" in the video (going by steering input here), or the obvious pitching going through medium skids to full-on, but the wail at "full-skid" is convincing.
Each individual tyre seems to be more audible, too, which is probably a good sign that there is more variation overall, plus it really beefs up the overall sound (multiple different pitches and textures at once).

Skid sounds are generally annoying in racing games, but the level of background noise (and general poor audio quality) in that video means it's hard to tell if that will apply to GT6 as much as it did to GT5 - which actually wasn't that bad, in my opinion, in the grander scheme of things :)

And My Point Still Stands. If a vehicle, standard or premium, has bad sound, it does the vehicle no justice no matter how good it looks.
Oh yes I don't disagree. Not trying to play mod here, but just thought it match the sounds thread. Again, I don't disagree.

In that rain footage video, did anyone notice in the screen to the right that the hood on the car noticeably moves when it runs into the back of the Charger?

Keep it on-topic folks. Off-topic/speculation/sarcastic posts have been deleted.

This thread is meant for real evidence of GT6.

Where is this ?

image.jpg
& Has these pictures been posted yet ?

image.jpg image.jpg

According to that screenshot we can now have a non-fixed host room but set it so that only the host can change the course, which I believe was not possible in GT5. That will be a nice little change if true. 👍
It looks like that's your saved settings that will apply when you first create a room. I'm sure once inside the room all the usual adjustments can be made, including whether to vote for a track or not.

It looks like that's your saved settings that will apply when you first create a room. I'm sure once inside the room all the usual adjustments can be made, including whether to vote for a track or not.
Yes, im sure. But in GT5 if the room did not have a fixed host then anyone could change the course/settings. This suggest that now in a non-fixed host room the host will be able to prevent others from mucking about with the course settings. 👍

Yes, im sure. But in GT5 if the room did not have a fixed host then anyone could change the course/settings. This suggest that now in a non-fixed host room the host will be able to prevent others from mucking about with the course settings. 👍
Haha...all the time I've played this game and I didn't know that:dunce:

I'm hoping that we can at least race modify that into a Grand Sport.

Latest Posts

Back