GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Was there a GS in '63?
Yes.
five63gs-300.gif

off topic but... look at all those cars :cheers: + the gran turismo log on the front window specially the first car :P
2010-N24-Porsche-02.jpg
This has been discussed several times in the various Porsche threads, I suggest you read there to see why this means nothing, I know you're slightly teasing but part of me tells me you're somewhat serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that orange thing near the wheel a reflection or the brakes orrr... What?
Looks decent in blue. I still prefer silver

off topic but... look at all those cars :cheers: + the gran turismo log on the front window specially the first car :P
2010-N24-Porsche-02.jpg

I'm gonna guess you don't you how sponsoring a race works. Again, its a race sponsor and not some sign that suddenly, all of these are coming to GT.

I see that paint chips now come with car and wheel colours..nice touch.

Is that orange thing near the wheel a reflection or the brakes orrr... What?
Looks decent in blue. I still prefer silver

I could be wrong but I'm assuming that's the rim. Does it match the little colour in the corner of the paint chip the cursor is over? Or close enough?

I see that paint chips now come with car and wheel colours..nice touch.
I think thats just the color scheme, cars with go-fast stripes or liveries have that type of chip.I'm doubtful that we can mix and match color schemes but I hope we can atleast paint the wheels in body shop.

The SLS sounds pretty good to me considering the way it's recorded. I can hear there's some potential for a good sounding car there:tup:👍

WHHHAAATTTT???

I wanted to write a comment about the 🤬 SLS sound!

Seems like you´ve never heard an SLS AMG GT3 in real life.

It´s one of the most V8 sound defining cars.
And in the video it sounds like a 4Zyl vacuum cleaner.

They have some "not so bad" V8 sounds in the game. Why the hell would they use the most wrong sounding sample they could find.

I don´t really care if it´s the sound of a Ford GT but if the car has a freaky V8 sound in reality, why would you use a 4Zyl vacuum cleaner sound instead...

Just for your information... this is how a SLS GT3 sounds:

Moderator: Don't bypass the swear-filter. Your post has been edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
some TMS pics

Traveling after the end also be replayed from the perspective of a third party run of their own.By the way photos are not necessarily decided to drift, just octopus dance.New suspension made in partnership Yokohama Rubber, and KW Automotive real seriously, resulting in a spin and easily Such a crude little driving

GT6_6.JPG

In GT6, so far the world's first recording as a video game could not be of invitees chosen only run the "Goodwood hill climb course."In addition, new courses, such as fashionable street circuit that runs around the solar power plant in Spain also added, to about 70 courses in total

GT6_4.JPG
GT6_7.JPG

Last edited:
WHHHAAATTTT???

I wanted to write a comment about the ****** SLS sound?!

They have yome "not so bad" V8 sounds in the game. Why the hell would they use the most wrong sounding sample they could find.

I don´t really care if it´s the sound of a Ford GT but if the car has a freaky V8 sound in reality, why would you use a 4Zyl vacuum cleaner sound instead...

just for your information... this is how a SLS GT3 sounds:

I think @Johnnypenso refers to the aesthetic quality of the sounds, rather than the sample itself being or not the correct one for this particular car.

And I think he is right. Because in a game where the majority of the cars sound really bad, it is good to find one who sounds exciting, even if it sounds wrong by a comparison with the real car.

Last edited:
Haha. Yea I noticed that too. Seems they replaced grass with smoke and skid marks in gt5, and what ever else they added in gt6. A good compromise imo.

Always felt GT5 Prologue had the sharpest image quality - better than GT5
GT6 has a more pastel look to it's lighting, I guess more film like due to the greater dynamic range

Eh, grass doesn't really look as patchy and textury as in Prologue anyway. In fact, recently that's been a complaint I've been seeing a lot about a variety of games - the one thing no one can seem to get right despite all the other progress in graphical realism.

I think just a flat texture probably looks better than the fuzzy stuff of Prologue. In order to get the stand-up textures to look anything near realistic they'd need to be much smaller and sharper. In prologue it looks like scraggley brush rather than cut grass.

WHHHAAATTTT???

I wanted to write a comment about the 🤬 SLS sound!

They have some "not so bad" V8 sounds in the game. Why the hell would they use the most wrong sounding sample they could find.

Just for your information... this is how a SLS GT3 sounds:

Moderator: Don't bypass the swear-filter. Your post has been edited.

And if GT6s defence we've only ever heard the SLS from the inside... which does make a car sound totally different and somewhat quieter than outside... true its probably not perfect but come on...

And did you compare it to a vacuum cleaner? you know I've never heard that joke before... you should do stand up :P

Back